IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

14 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

November first, a new life begins for all of us! We have no idea what it will be like, how we will manage it or if we will even survive this brand new world, this, this unknown without a group buy in it!  😟😲

Ok, where did I leave that straight jacket again... Oh, still got it on, never mind...

I just hope for a tiny bit of rest though somehow during this time of year I do realize that's not likely.  All good, though, I have to try to get in some time with the new stuff (like the TASCAM tape plugins) too!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Nothing on November 1st thankfully as that is a Monday and we'll be closing down this big group buy shebang.  But not too long after that there should be some things revealed

Just in time for Black Friday!

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

Just in time for Black Friday!

I forgot about that!! 

Think about it, by this time last year we were all contemplating what the BF outstanding buys would be, who would have the best deals, and what to put on our 'wish list'!! With IK's over the top and best ever GB sale going on.... BF became just a passing thought!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 7:00 PM, Magic Russ said:

Regarding the Joe Satriani, it gives you an updated version of the 5150 amp, a Rockman, and the Satch VM.  The VM is actually fairly versatile.  There's a freaky octave fuzz in there, the Boss overdrive which isn't part of A5, and the Chandler tube driver.  A few decent drives if you don't want to go full metal.

Thanks for the insight Russ.

However (and sorry if this has been covered), the only A5 products I lack are the ones in the Satriani collection.  While they are available as singles in the Custom Shop, they are not available as singles in the GB Freebies (only the collection - is that why)?  Or, are they simply not named the same?

@Peter - IK Multimedia??

Edited by Fwrend

1 hour ago, Fwrend said:

However (and sorry if this has been covered), the only A5 products I lack are the ones in the Satriani collection.  While they are available as singles in the Custom Shop, they are not available as singles in the GB Freebies (only the collection - is that why)?  Or, are they simply not named the same?

@Peter - IK Multimedia??

I believe you are correct.  If you are in at the 99 tier you can grab the entire collection but the individual pieces were not added at the 49 or 79 level.  What they did was add items that were in the MAX collection but not available in any other package.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fwrend said:

@Peter - IK Multimedia??

AmpliTube Joe Satriani is in the freebies list. I picked it up. Appears to be a $99 level choice.

• Like 2

Thanks, I am out of the ^$99 tier freebies and left with only $79 picks which is why I asked.

GB Suggestions next time?
1.  There should be an updated FAQ for these types of threads as I know many of the same questions get asked.  It would also be a good place for manufacturer rep's AKA Peter to correct and clarify.
2.  I would say to keep the OP updated but that tends to always be Larry and that would be too much to ask of the man that never sleeps! :)