IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

17 minutes ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

I haven't caught up on this new promotion thread after taking off a week. How do I find the above effects? They're not in any collection in my AT5 SE. I looked in the drop down for the promotions and don't see anything titled 3X. 

3X = three units in the X- series of pedals for which there are software only versions in GB25: X-TIME, X-SPACE, X-VIBE, and C-DRIVE.  The hardware pedals are not part of the Group Buy, but if you look them up, you can see the description.  Also, I believe they are in the current AT5 pdf manual which you can download.**

The software only versions were added to GB25 a few weeks ago at the $150 level.  So, if you were following the GB before then and then took off some time, you might not have seen them added. 

**Try this link.

PS:  You can try them in the AT5 Custom Shop.

Edited by User 905133
**link added and a PS

7 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

3X = three units in the X- series of pedals for which there are software only versions in GB25: X-TIME, X-SPACE, X-VIBE, and C-DRIVE.  The hardware pedals are not part of the Group Buy, but if you look them up, you can see the description.  Also, I believe they are in the current AT5 pdf manual which you can download.**

The software only versions were added to GB25 a few weeks ago at the $150 level.  So, if you were following the GB before then and then took off some time, you might not have seen them added. 

**Try this link.

Hi Thanks,

I refreshed the promo page and they're showing up - thanks for the link also

12 minutes ago, Jake Waidelich said:

Another question... It says qualifying purchases must be purchased  and registered before the end date, but what if I don't receive the keyboard before then? Is there a way to register product before it arrives?

Screenshot_20211018-144710_Chrome.jpg

That question has been asked and answered already. The serial number is in the box, that you will need to register when received. And there is apparently no way to get the serial from customer service.

So if your shipment is late, you could always ask IK customer service to grant you an extension.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, abacab said:

The serial number is in the box,

But we want it NOW ;)

Seriously that is the way IK has been doing it for years. When I got my IO49 keyboard a few years ago, I got the serial # and went to IK site and registered it to get my free download.  Sampletank 4 Max :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

But we want it NOW ;)

Seriously that is the way IK has been doing it for years. When I got my IO49 keyboard a few years ago, I got the serial # and went to IK site and registered it to get my free download.  Sampletank 4 Max :D 

I have no problem waiting since it is hardware, just don't want to miss out altogether on the deadline to pick the additional freebies. I've had bad luck all year when it comes to orders arriving in a timely fashion that I need for work so it makes me nervous. 

🤞

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jake Waidelich said:

I have no problem waiting since it is hardware, just don't want to miss out altogether on the deadline to pick the additional freebies.

🤞

I would just contact support and explain the situation. They've definitely been asked this exact question and should have an answer for you.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Jake Waidelich said:

I have no problem waiting since it is hardware, just don't want to miss out altogether on the deadline to pick the additional freebies. I've had bad luck all year when it comes to orders arriving in a timely fashion that I need for work so it makes me nervous. 

🤞

Since you ordered from us during the group buy promotion period you'll be taken care of.  You may have to have support do it, but I assure you that you'll be taken care of.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I have to say...even though I had just about everything except the new stuff
(SampleTron II and Resonator, and now the Tascam Tape Collection) this was a SPECTACULAR group buy!
It doesn't get any better than that!  For a newb this would have been
a GOLD MINE!

HATS OFF TO IK!!!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 18
  • Great Idea 1

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have to say...even though I had just about everything except the new stuff
(SampleTron II and Resonator, and now the Tascam Tape Collection) this was a SPECTACULAR group buy!
It doesn't get any better than that!  For a newb this would have been
a GOLD MINE!

HATS OFF TO IK!!!

Did you catch that the X-GEAR pedals were recently added as freebie options (since you didn't list them under the new stuff)?

• Like 1

I posted these before in the other thread that was closed ...

I created the following spreadsheets (scraped from the documentation and the Custom Shop) to help myself with this group buy.  Hopefully you find it useful.

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (includes X-GEAR and new AmpliTube stomps/amps/cabs/mics):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sfBcas5oIG8CJgDvg2bf0tg8l0pbyg3uZNcgSvgDXbk/edit?usp=sharing

AmpliTube (includes X-GEAR tab with all the descriptions):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18qod2xI_wcOjBiFsN7gpv-60BeTyuhEQ-5epfb7IPcE/edit?usp=sharing

IK Mixing and Mastering:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a4E8LHS743zJYhQWd8eNdP90ntVKYUXj-3UpIQYvx7c/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, I haven't yet created a sheet for SampleTank/Virtual Instruments.

Edited by ALC
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, cclarry said:

For a newb this would have been
a GOLD MINE!

True.

And message for all other newbies: Think twice and prefer quality before quantity.  I did  $150 + $50 purchases and it would be better to did just one at $200 level.  Maybe next time ;)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 3

7 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:
8 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

We released the TASCAM machines and have more in the pipeline :)

The good news is that IK now has money from the group buy to fuel future development. 👍 We all win! 🥳Especially the users! It will be cool to see what new stuff you guys bring to us!

We're ready for the next group buy! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Nothing on November 1st thankfully as that is a Monday and we'll be closing down this big group buy shebang.  But not too long after that there should be some things revealed

No flashing plz. This is a family friendly dorum.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Coming up November 1, 2021 is.... not the next group buy, sadly :D

November first, a new life begins for all of us! We have no idea what it will be like, how we will manage it or if we will even survive this brand new world, this, this unknown without a group buy in it!  😟😲

Ok, where did I leave that straight jacket again... Oh, still got it on, never mind...

• Haha 3