IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

Not at my DAW right now, but is the Lurssen Mastering Console available from the Custom Shop?  ...asking for a friend. 🤔

--- edit ---

$111.99 with Jam Points on the webpage.  Qualifies at $159.99.

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, mibby said:

Not at my DAW right now, but is the Lurssen Mastering Console available from the Custom Shop?  ...asking for a friend. 🤔

--- edit ---

$111.99 with Jam Points on the webpage.  Qualifies at $159.99.

Lurssen is not part of T-RackS, but a separate mastering tool. So I do not see it in Custom Shop.

2 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

So, is it true that anyone can now get on board with getting 24 free from the list by buying one qualifying item (or can get 24 more by buying in a second, or third, or fourth . . . time)? 

You get 24 more each time you buy in, at the level you buy into.

• Great Idea 1

What a great deal!! Because I’ve now run out of freebie options though, I had a question.: If I own multiple IK products with transferable licenses that qualify me for crossgrades, can I, for example, select the  Syntronik cross-grade as a freebie, and then sell my original Syntronik with the transferable license? This assumes that I retain at least one other eligible IK product that qualifies me for the crossgrade.

10 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

What a great deal!! Because I’ve now run out of freebie options though, I had a question.: If I own multiple IK products with transferable licenses that qualify me for crossgrades, can I, for example, select the  Syntronik cross-grade as a freebie, and then sell my original Syntronik with the transferable license? This assumes that I retain at least one other eligible IK product that qualifies me for the crossgrade.

Yes...

New purchases must remain in your account for 90 days before they can be resold though...just FYI

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

This is it! We made it to the 25,000 participants and 24 freebies! 🥳 Thanks IK for all the stuff we have to play with now and hosting the best sale ever, not only of the decade! 👍

Thanks to everyone here for participating in this very entertaining thread, complete with one thread close! But we have beaten KVR anyway! 💪

I want to extend a special thanks to @Peter - IK Multimedia for his support here and work on getting everyone a bunch of extra choices! This GB wouldn't have been the same without your involvement. You were very patient! 🙏👏👍

See ya all next year!

And a BIG thanks you, monsieur, for keeping the children in line, Zolton for actually making math fun, and for the rest of you chums that, like me, benefited from the Greatest Group Buy and Cakewalk thread in history. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yes...

New purchases must remain in your account for 90 days before they can be resold though...just FYI

25 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

And since you can't select a product as a freebie that you already own, I'm guessing you have to sell the old one before you could actually select it, might want to check your account.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

And since you can't select a product as a freebie that you already own, 

Unless they changed that, I say that is a false statement.

Early on I erroneously picked a freebie I already owned. Support did sort it out for me though.

6 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

And since you can't select a product as a freebie that you already own, I'm guessing you have to sell the old one before you could actually select it, might want to check your account.

It looks like I can select the “crossgrade” even though I own the underlying product.

Just now, Bapu said:

Unless they changed that, I say that is a false statement.

Early on I erroneously picked a freebie I already owned. Support did sort it out for me though.

It depends if it is part of another package, then it can happen.  Overall though, with the drowndown list in a view like this, it won't let you select individual products you selected already.  As mentioned in another post, it isn't fool proof though, but in terms of this particular example it could fit into an odd area.

I for example have The Deluxe Upgrade, and therefore can't select it, but I can select the Cross Grade (as it is a seperate but overlapping product from what I own)

image.png.4b04c62119d33e7bb56194ecc21bee65.png

1 minute ago, NOLAGuy said:

HAPPY 25th GREAT BUY!!!

So anyone know if there will be any additional item(s) available to select with our freebies as a Thanks for hitting the 25K mark?

No, I don't think so. We have been given quite a lot, so I think we are good. And it took longer than expected to achieve it. It required two extensions! I know IK expected this to go the full 25,000 much faster.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

as per bapu.. it seems the IKM list does not detect all the Tracks stuff I have so I am able to select some of the Tracks modules I had as freebies. But not other things. I think things like DynaMu, Metering, some of the Classic series like compressor and X-Saturator.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

It looks like I can select the “crossgrade” even though I own the underlying product.

You don't need to own any particular "underlying" product to select a crossgrade. ANY IK product that you own with a MSRP of $99 or higher makes you eligible for ANY IK crossgrade deal.

• Like 2