IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

9 hours ago, chris.r said:

Right! They were added later along with some AT5 MAX gear. Here's the list: 

and a few more: 

• Nu-Tron III
  • bottle 563
  • tube VM

Thanks! It looks like I have them all from AmpliTube 4 MAX, so one €200 purchase should be enough for me.

Great. Something went wrong with the payment process. PayPal shows the payment went through but IK's website got stuck in the "Processing payment" stage.

Let's see how IK's infamous customer support works with me... Good thing I didn't wait until the last day of the group buy.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I'm tempted with these 3 but can't help but think it's a waste...

I am considering the nu-tron.. the other two are just mics. i am not sure how much value they are.

I am sort of really getting into the SampleTank application itself. I am finding it to be a really useful and intuitive tool to learn to understand sampling technologies.  I started tinkering with the editor to make my own libraries.  much easier to use than Kontakt IMO.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

I am finding it to be a really useful and intuitive tool to learn to understand sampling technologies.

Agreed. ST4 really has some nice sounding guitars in it believe it or not. Comes with some good loops too. It also has a strum engine that allows you to edit the strum patterns.  

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I am sort of really getting into the SampleTank application itself. I am finding it to be a really useful and intuitive tool to learn to understand sampling technologies.  I started tinkering with the editor to make my own libraries.  much easier to use than Kontakt IMO.

I haven't gotten into the editor part yet. I guess having ST4-Max has kept me busy with sounds.