IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

20 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I would also like to send out kudos to IKM and Peter. I think this was an amazing group buy and a great thing to do for people during the COVID pandemic. It gives people inspiration and something to enjoy and have fun with at home at a very decent and reasonable price point.

Have to agree on those counts but I think IK should put a legal notice that they are not responsible if you get an addiction to their products  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm almost certain this has been asked before, but I don't have the heart to search for it.

I know that the promo page "shows" me things I already have, but does it stop me from choosing a duplicate?

I need to pick the rest of my freebies, but I dread the thought of comparing the list of what I own with what I can choose in a dropdown list to make sure I don't get duplicates among my soon-to-be 72 freebies.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, artturner said:

I'm almost certain this has been asked before, but I don't have the heart to search for it.

I know that the promo page "shows" me things I already have, but does it stop me from choosing a duplicate?

I need to pick the rest of my freebies, but I dread the thought of comparing the list of what I own with what I can choose in a dropdown list to make sure I don't get duplicates among my soon-to-be 72 freebies.

Thanks!

You can't fully trust the drop downs or the website.   

If you have say Dyna-Mu from one of the T-Racks Packages, Dyna-Mu will still show up as an option for a freebie for you in the drop down and on the website.  Synths are out of control like this.  So there are many potential pit falls unless you really know what you have and want.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, artturner said:

Thanks!

Nope, I selected something I already owned and had registered.  So be careful.   Support helped me pretty quickly though.

• Thanks 1

It’s looking to me now, with the latest Custom Shop, you can scroll through the various products under the Sampletank, T-Racks and Amplitube categories, and their subcategories. If you see a check mark or nothing next to the individual product, you have it. If you see a shopping cart next to it, you don’t. One caveat though is be careful about some of the “versions” of Sampletank, Amplitube  and T Racks themselves that it says you need since you may well have acquired the individual elements from other sources. And ,of course, stuff like ARC may not be in any of the above categories.

3 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

Yes, but I don't see the X-pedals on that list, for example. Are there any other "secret" products that are available as a freebie?

Right! They were added later along with some AT5 MAX gear. Here's the list: 

and a few more: 

• Nu-Tron III
  • bottle 563
  • tube VM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

Yes, but I don't see the X-pedals on that list, for example. Are there any other "secret" products that are available as a freebie?

They are mentioned near the top, the page was getting a bit unwieldy at this point:

The Group Buy continues with new hardware entry points and more FREE software!

Check out all the qualifying iRig and UNO products below. We’ve also added new software like the virtual X-GEAR pedals to choose among your FREE titles. Keep spreading the word.

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

I am gonna be sad when its over. It was a good 2 months of fun.

We got banned, we made friends, we cried together at the lack of resonator, we made jokes, we looked at graphs, we felt joy at the release of x-pedal, so over all was a great GB and best of all …

we competed and crushed KVR. 

[above spoken word over hitmaker:Polka remix edition (extra cowbell) backing track]

thanks IKM, Peter, and rest of gang.

• Like 8