IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

28 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

What about a Hitmaker pack: Jean-Michel Jarre :D  

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

To much work. Make it 1/2 Button 😉

1 hour ago, abacab said:

How about Hitmaker: One Button Hit!

2 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Hitmaker:Yodeler, Hitmaker:Bangra, Hitmaker: Cowboy songs

I smell a commission coming our way hahah

19 minutes ago, kevin H said:
26 minutes ago, Grem said:

Anyone with more than one purchase clue me in on what's going on?

When I added a second purchase they lumped in freebies choices together.  Meaning that when I clicked on a freebie option red button it would then display two or three freebies options as a secondary menu.  Seems like they have a limit how many they can display so start lumping after that.  See if that helps. 

What Kevin said. The promotions starting at the bottom will contain your missing freebies.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, abacab said:

f you at least get into AmpliTube 5 for the SE version, you will get the custom VIR tech with 600 impulses per speaker, 3D mic tech view, 3 simultaneous amp & cabs, the mixer, looper, & 8-track recorder. These features are not available in the CS version of AT5.

Do you know if it is possible to move looper to the beginning of the chain?

image.png.ea334f1924b14cd3fae5a67dec25fd39.png

I haven't found any answer, just the same question: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26293

2 minutes ago, filo said:

I haven't found any answer, just the same question: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26293

Have no idea. Never used the looper. That forum is probably the best place to get the answer, if there is one. Else open a problem ticket.

1 hour ago, Grem said:

OK. been watching this thread (and the first one (RIP!)) since the beginning thinking that if I got in at the top level, all I could get was Sampletron 2 and my only freebie would be the Hammond B3. SO it just wasn't worth it to me to get in. But it was fun to watch and read and.....

Wait a minute... now they have added the X-Gear pedals! And I realized I ain't got everything!! Don't have the Comprexxor, don't have Space Delay! 

So I sit for a minute and think, nah, I'm good. Really don't need any of that stuff.

Then the GAS hit me! Like a ton of bricks!!

For $112 I got in on the $199 tier. And I got it all baby!! I got it all!!! 😆🤪😁

D/L Sampletron sounds now!!

That B3 is next!!

But I will not select anymore until the fat lady has sung!!!

Oh yeah... this is good!!

I got in twice, at lower tiers, so the Sampletron is still out of reach for me.

But I already had everything else at the $199 tier, so I didn't see the point of going there for the GB just for that. So the Sampletron and the Tascam tapes are the only IK things I lack ...

That B3 is killer, and hopefully you will enjoy it! IK partnered with Hammond, so it's an officially endorsed emulation! I've got the Arturia B3 V, and I think that IK has that beat soundwise. I'm not a real B3 player, so can't comment on realism from the pilot seat, but it sounds real enough!

You will probably have enough to keep you busy through the winter, LOL! :)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, filo said:

If you study the signal path you will notice that everything is mono, up until the mixer. Then the output of the mixer is stereo (where it has stereo inputs from Room & Bus) . The looper appears to be a stereo device. So not sure it would make sense to place it up front?

16 hours ago, filo said:

Amplitube SE + Collections primarily.  But I'm still not convinced I need more amps then I have now. Pure GAS nightmare. 🙂

Yeah I mean if you don't feel like you need the full version you'd be fine with just SE but we don't talk the needs on this forum :D besides why would you want to stop the GAS and not letting it vent out? ;):P 

• Haha 4