IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

5 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Outside of the resonator and the new tape sims, I'm not aware of products they have that could be added?

Hitmaker: Polka, Hitmaker:Tango, Hitmaker: nursery rhymes, Hitmaker: shower singing, and the revolutionary Hitmaker: Karaoke (with out of tune vocals sampled at the most popular Italian karaoke bars).

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Hitmaker: Polka, Hitmaker:Tango, Hitmaker: nursery rhymes, Hitmaker: shower singing, and the revolutionary Hitmaker: Karaoke (with out of tune vocals sampled at the most popular Italian karaoke bars).

Where Is the Hitmaker striptease and Hitmaker symphony too 🤔

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, abacab said:

What happened to me is that I picked up the Total Studio 2 Maxgrade crossgrade the last time it was offered for a discount. It included AmpliTube 4 MAX, so I got all of the nickel/dime gear.

So I have used as many GB freebie slots as I could for the available collections and extra gear that wasn't part of AT4 MAX. Now I have AT5 SE, fully loaded! I also  filled out T-RackS 5 MAX with all of the TR5 modules released since MAX. And the same for SampleTank. I now have everything in the freebie list available at the $149 level.

And still  have 15 freebie  slots that cannot be used!

That makes sense due to the previous purchaes.

I've bought in 4 times now and I haven't done the math on the smaller items, but I'm expecting I'll actually use all of them.  

Before the GB started I had Modo Drum SE, Bass CE, Mirsolav SE, 670, Black, Clipper, Equal, One, OxA, Amp Metal, Amp SVX, Tape Echo, Memory V, Hitmaker, Fender 2, Tape 24, Cinematic Percussion, Art Deco.

It is pretty crazy that a 4 times buy in (Nearly 100 products worth - some of which are "packages" of multiple products) along will all that previusly owned gear is what it took to get basically everything they make (before these new - not part of the GB products are released).  

Edit:   Confirmed - I still won't have everything unless they add in more freebies beyond the stated top tier.  All that "Max AT stuff" will nickel and dime selections.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

OK. been watching this thread (and the first one (RIP!)) since the beginning thinking that if I got in at the top level, all I could get was Sampletron 2 and my only freebie would be the Hammond B3. SO it just wasn't worth it to me to get in. But it was fun to watch and read and.....

Wait a minute... now they have added the X-Gear pedals! And I realized I ain't got everything!! Don't have the Comprexxor, don't have Space Delay! 

So I sit for a minute and think, nah, I'm good. Really don't need any of that stuff.

Then the GAS hit me! Like a ton of bricks!!

For $112 I got in on the $199 tier. And I got it all baby!! I got it all!!! 😆🤪😁

D/L Sampletron sounds now!!

That B3 is next!!

But I will not select anymore until the fat lady has sung!!!

Oh yeah... this is good!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 4
  • Haha 2

@Grem   Jeez,  about time!

I got in twice. Once for Amplitube 5 and the other I brought Cinekinetik.     Good idea to wait now to the end Grem to see if anything else shows up. That is what I'm doing with my 18-20 freebies.     We all know it is going to make it all the way.  

• Like 1

I got in on the $49 level also when I thought all I needed (? yeah right!) was the eight ST4 sound packs I didn't have.  So that should have left me with what 8-23=15, right?! Yes. But all I am showing in my Promo page is a my purchase of Sampletron, and not the purchase of Electric Grand C70P as it was showing. 

All I have is the option to choose 23 freebies from my purchase of Sampletron 2. The other 15 left over from the first purchase are now gone?!

Anyone with more than one purchase clue me in on what's going on?

Edited by Grem

3 minutes ago, Grem said:

Anyone with more than one purchase clue me in on what's going on?

When I added a second purchase they lumped in freebies choices together.  Meaning that when I clicked on a freebie option red button it would then display two or three freebies options as a secondary menu.  Seems like they have a limit how many they can display so start lumping after that.  See if that helps. 

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

Hitmaker:Yodeler, Hitmaker:Bangra, Hitmaker: Cowboy songs

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, kevin H said:

When I added a second purchase they lumped in freebies choices together.  Meaning that when I clicked on a freebie option red button it would then display two or three freebies options as a secondary menu.  Seems like they have a limit how many they can display so start lumping after that.  See if that helps. 

Yep!