IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

9 hours ago, LAGinz said:

I thought I understood the first paragraph of this…..until I read the second paragraph. Doesn’t it completely eviscerate the first paragraph? Maybe it’s easier to ask this question in a different way:   If I have an IK product that was registered  years before this Group Buy, (let’s call it product X), and that product has a red transfer button available on my User page, can I sell that product without worrying that I will also lose the use of products Y and Z, because products Y and Z were freebies I received as part of an earlier Group Buy in which product X was the qualifying product?

The way i inderstand the second paragraph is for the actual group buy , to be able to choose stuff you have to keep the new purchased unloker until the group buy is finished and you choose all your stuff (usually several weeks after it s other ) 

i have another question , it s really messy .... i can buy amplitube at 199 $ and on the pages of elligibles , i see sampletron , modo drum ect at 199 also .... because i suppoose those are price when logged in for me ... does this mean this will unlok those alos or those are 399 category even if less on my account ? 

Edited by Zo

1 hour ago, GroverKen said:

I see that there's new Tascam stuff available. Any chance they will appear individually in the GB?

Thatvwould be great , the porta one , i grabbed the fuse audiolabs one witch is color to taste !! Curious to do a comparison ...

1 hour ago, Zo said:

The way i inderstand the second paragraph is for the actual group buy , to be able to choose stuff you have to keep the new purchased unloker until the group buy is finished and you choose all your stuff (usually several weeks after it s other ) 

i have another question , it s really messy .... i can buy amplitube at 199 $ and on the pages of elligibles , i see sampletron , modo drum ect at 199 also .... because i suppoose those are price when logged in for me ... does this mean this will unlok those alos or those are 399 category even if less on my account ? 

I entered using AT5 at 199 (minus jam points, etc) and I picked full MODO drum, MODO bass, Sampletron and much more stuff that were 199 when logged in. I hope it answers your question Zo.

Thoughts?  Being only a closet guitarist (lean more Classic Rock/R&B than Heavy Mtl), which would you recommend at the $199 level?  Looks like I'll have two freebies left and won't buy-in again. 

I have everything IK (minus Space Delay which isn't an GB option & the full Miroslav) so these are my choices: 

Joe Satriani
Dimebag Darrell CFH
X-Drive
X-Space
X-Time
X-Vibe

Edited by Fwrend

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I entered using AT5 at 199 (minus jam points, etc) and I picked full MODO drum, MODO bass, Sampletron and much more stuff that were 199 when logged in. I hope it answers your question Zo.

Jacques thks !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

You can't buy into the GB and get freebies and then start selling things on KVR after the BG is over. The freebies are tied to your purchased item. There is a fellow that claims that he was able to sell the purchased item but keep the freebies from a different GB, but I don't know. it sounds a little fishy to me. the free items are a promotion package and are not considered purchases. they are gifts from IKM to be used by you and are added into your account and forever stay there. I guess you could try to just sell your account and do an account take over. i have no idea how that works. i never done it. good luck.

1 hour ago, Fwrend said:

Thoughts?  Being only a closet guitarist (lean more Classic Rock/R&B than Heavy Mtl), which would you recommend at the $199 level?  Looks like I'll have two freebies left and won't buy-in again. 

I have everything IK (minus Space Delay which isn't an GB option & the full Miroslav) so these are my choices: 

Joe Satriani
Dimebag Darrell CFH
X-Drive
X-Space
X-Time
X-Vibe

you might really like the Dimebag collection. some great stuff in there. also that JC120 emulation sounds miles different and better than the JC120 that is part of regular Amplitube.

good luck

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Any GB "qualifying" items that you purchase are automatically locked to prevent transfer for 90 days. I checked my account and found this to be true.

Though still not completely clear on what might happen to any freebies based on those "qualifying" items, if any are transferred after 90 days...

39 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

You can't buy into the GB and get freebies and then start selling things on KVR after the BG is over. The freebies are tied to your purchased item. There is a fellow that claims that he was able to sell the purchased item but keep the freebies from a different GB, but I don't know. it sounds a little fishy to me. the free items are a promotion package and are not considered purchases. they are gifts from IKM to be used by you and are added into your account and forever stay there. I guess you could try to just sell your account and do an account take over. i have no idea how that works. i never done it. good luck.

I want to sell my old stuff and get them free then , this is the play , for exmple lursen and then get it as freebee here , you know what i mean .

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Make sure you read threads about buying gear points to purchase AT5 (and jam points you might have).

If you have enough Jam Points it can bring the $200 tier down to $112 with this method.

Isnt jampoints are 30% max witch would bring it to 140 ?