IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

54 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I am pretty sure it will hit that.

I am looking around and I don't get how come there is no upgrade patch from Miroslav CE to full Miroslav?

In reality, IKM doesn't really do upgrade pricing. I may be wrong, but I can't think of a single IKM product line where the price of a higher level is less just because you own something in that product line at a lower level. All you need to do is buy any IKM product worth $99 or more , and you get the crossgrade/upgrade price for any other IKM product, no matter the line. It is a good deal but it can be confusing.

• Like 1

$/€

15 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz i remeber talking with Brian and if i m not mistaking , if we sale a plugin A that unloked B and C , selling A will remove B and C from account ...

Also isn t the original value of the plugin that unloks same values stuff , not the actuall amount you paid for it ? 

@Peter - IK Multimedia could you confirm those ?

Please see the 25th Anniversary Group Buy page which states:

Note that qualifying products must remain registered in your IK account to retain eligibility.

17 hours ago, Zo said:

3) @Peter - IK Multimedia  , is there a way (since i have pretty everything) to choose some individual stuff in amplitube as an alternative to what's proposed in the promotions list ...?

We just added over 30 items that you shouldn't have unless you own AmpliTube MAX (4 or 5) and the X-GEAR virtual pedals at $/€149.99/each.  There were 100+ items including anything that was not in Total Studio 3 MAX like the Cinekinetik and Electromagnetik insruments, SampleTron 2, etc.  You sure you have almost everything that's in the list? :)

• Like 2

I got my UNO Drum today. Of course I will need other cables than I have lying around, so I haven't had a change to try it out. But I did register it and it shows up in my Promotions tab as a 299 product. Which is very nice. That would qualify me for, let's say T-Racks 5 MAX. But it is not part of the dropdown.

So 2 questions for @Peter - IK Multimedia:

1 Is the 299 correct? Because that would give me TR5 Max which I cannot select.

2 There are a lot of confusing names in the dropdown now: I have Amplitude 5SE and I see an Amplitude 5 upgrade. That seems pretty straightforward. But when I get to MODO bass and Drums (I have SE) I have the options MODO Bass / drums (just that) or the crossgrade. Does it matter which I choose? Same for Sampletank 4. I have SE and I can choose 4 or 4 upgrade. Same goes for Miroslav Philharmonik 2. I have SE and can select MP2 crossgrade. Which is in the 299 category so why isn't TR5 Max an option?

Sorry if it seems incoherent, I've had a long day...

3 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I got my UNO Drum today. Of course I will need other cables than I have lying around, so I haven't had a change to try it out. But I did register it and it shows up in my Promotions tab as a 299 product. Which is very nice. That would qualify me for, let's say T-Racks 5 MAX. But it is not part of the dropdown.

2 There are a lot of confusing names in the dropdown now: I have Amplitude 5SE and I see an Amplitude 5 upgrade. That seems pretty straightforward. But when I get to MODO bass and Drums (I have SE) I have the options MODO Bass / drums (just that) or the crossgrade. Does it matter which I choose? Same for Sampletank 4. I have SE and I can choose 4 or 4 upgrade. Same goes for Miroslav Philharmonik 2. I have SE and can select MP2 crossgrade. Which is in the 299 category so why isn't TR5 Max an option?

Only T-racks deluxe is in GB. Not max.

9 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

1. As stated, T-RackS 5 MAX is not part of this group buy.  But also, UNO Drum is 249.99 MSRP so it should be opening that level.

2. You qualify for AmpliTube 5 Upgrade from any 99.99+ product.  Same with other crossgrade options.  CE/SE versions are completely separate versions so if you have the option for the full/crossgrade you should go for that version of a product as you'd get more.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia

3 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

😊

Where else can I turn $149.00 ( what I spent )   and then receive about 3 grand worth of  promotional  product for my spare nickles and dimes 😋

Kenny

I almost feel guilty.

THIS is why I don't bitch about IK's pricing structure. Their sales are so incredible.

This is right after I got Syntronik Deluxe for the same price as just one of the titles on its own.

One of these group buys years ago is what initiated me into the world of paid plugins in the first place.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, bdickens said:

One of these group buys years ago is what initiated me into the world of paid plugins in the first place.

Yup. same here.  IKM GB of 3 or 4 years ago get me into AT 4 and a few T-Racks modules.

This GB pretty much got  me into the SampleTank ecosystem , which I was avoiding for a long time.

Edited by telecode 101

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Wow  ! after reading your post  with 9 left still to chose  you have me convinced that you are a very patient slide guitar player .

I got one hopeful left maybe in the near future if and when we hit 24 products by the end of this month ( hey wait a second  there ....I'm learning patience too )

Kenny

yeah. i did use them all up. but then got into the GB again with a hardware purchase. I found this irig i/o on dirt cheap clearance and picked it up. then i got back in on the GB and got 22+ more things to pickup. it turned out okay. i was already in the market for a 25 key controller.. was looking at novations and Korgs and Akais. This one has a built in interface. so it's kind of handy to use with a laptop. its just a little  bigger than i had hoped for. but its fine i guess.

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

$/€

We just added over 30 items that you shouldn't have unless you own AmpliTube MAX (4 or 5) and the X-GEAR virtual pedals at $/€149.99/each.  There were 100+ items including anything that was not in Total Studio 3 MAX like the Cinekinetik and Electromagnetik insruments, SampleTron 2, etc.  You sure you have almost everything that's in the list? :)

Hi Peter thks  ..... i think iwasn't clear , i don't want to sell what i'm gonna buy , i wanna sell what i already have in my account from previous pucchases and so i was asking if for exemple i bought Lurssen Console  and got several freee plugin , i could choose lurseen in this group buy as a freebee and resell the old one knowing that the old one was used to unlok freebees ....(don't know if i'm clear lol )

Also may i ask if we buy a product of X value at Y price , is the X value retained for freebee or it's the Y value that is retained ? 

Can anybody confirms that sampletron opens 299 $ freebees ?

Edited by Zo

36 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Yup. same here.  IKM GB of 3 or 4 years ago get me into AT 4 and a few T-Racks modules.

This GB pretty much got  me into the SampleTank  Amplitude ecosystem , which I was avoiding for a long time.

I'm still a little bummed the Amplitude stuff doesn't work outside the ecosystem as VSTs. (??)  They sound great, but...  I guess that's why we have all the T-Racks stuff.   However, I picked up another $12.50 Kuassa pedal for good measure.   ;)

PS. This GB is still  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

1. As stated, T-RackS 5 MAX is not part of this group buy.  But also, UNO Drum is 249.99 MSRP so it should be opening that level.

2. You qualify for AmpliTube 5 Upgrade from any 99.99+ product.  Same with other crossgrade options.  CE/SE versions are completely separate versions so if you have the option for the full/crossgrade you should go for that version of a product as you'd get more.

Hmm that is weird, because the Amplitude 5 upgrade was never in mijn Promotions dropdown. And I have 2 99.99+ products. Same goes for the other upgrades. (Yeah I did get the CE versions with a lower buy in but now I'm getting the bigger versions with my new buy-in, I should have listened to Larry to wait it out).

Also, (and I'm too lazy to make a screenshot, so 'dude, trust me'), this is what my promotions tab says:

"Your UNO Drum purchase allows you to redeem bonus content from this dropdown list, valued at $/€299.99 or less! "

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

Hmm that is weird, because the Amplitude 5 upgrade was never in mijn Promotions dropdown. And I have 2 99.99+ products. Same goes for the other upgrades. (Yeah I did get the CE versions with a lower buy in but now I'm getting the bigger versions with my new buy-in, I should have listened to Larry to wait it out).

Also, (and I'm too lazy to make a screenshot, so 'dude, trust me'), this is what my promotions tab says:

"Your UNO Drum purchase allows you to redeem bonus content from this dropdown list, valued at $/€299.99 or less! "

The GB does not accumulate. Buying in twice gets you two entries at the $99 level but does not unlock anything at the $199 level. Your UNO drum now qualifies you for $299 level so you can now get AmpliTube 5. 

Also, when Peter says that you qualify for AmpliTube 5 Upgrade from any 99.99+ product, the upgrade price is not $99. It is $199 (I think). It is what I stated before, any $99+ purchase qualifies you for the crossgrade/upgrade price of any IKM product.

Edited by Doug Rintoul

3 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

$/€

Peter, is there an easy way for us to figure out what we don’t already  have in Amplitube? I tried looking at the Custom Shop function for that, but it doesn’t look like it’s necessarily catching everything.  Also,  are  you saying eg. if 3 years ago I purchased a license for A, which allowed me to get a free or reduced price for B and C, I cannot now sell my license to A without losing B and C?  Not sure how I could even retrace that history, and if that’s the case, I probably will have five to ten unused pics when this is all over. I would gladly use 2 or 3 freebies alone for the mems mic that goes with ARC. 

Ah right that makes a bit more sense then.

18 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

The GB does not accumulate. Buying in twice gets you two entries at the $99 level but does not unlock anything at the $199 level. Your UNO drum now qualifies you for $299 level so you can now get AmpliTube 5. 

Also, when Peter says that you qualify for AmpliTube 5 Upgrade from any 99.99+ product, the upgrade price is not $99. It is $199 (I think). It is what I stated before, any $99+ purchase qualifies you for the crossgrade/upgrade price of any IKM product.

I know it doesn't accumulate. but this makes a bit more sense. So you can qualify because you have a 99 product, but the upgrade price can be as high as IK makes it and that is unlocked for me.

Still weird that my entry level is higher than the MSRP. Better claim some 299 freebies while I can.

2 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Ah right that makes a bit more sense then.

I know it doesn't accumulate. but this makes a bit more sense. So you can qualify because you have a 99 product, but the upgrade price can be as high as IK makes it and that is unlocked for me.

Still weird that my entry level is higher than the MSRP. Better claim some 299 freebies while I can.

This is not right. Where are you seeing that your entry level is higher than the MSRP?