IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

f the stuff I picked up the SSSR impressed me the most. I thought it was a little gimmicky when the ads came out 2 yrs ago.

After @Zoposted his SSSR video I was all in. One of the few times that NOT waiting for the inevitable discount pricing was the “right” thing to do. IMHO, strike that (and I would if this stupid phone would follow orders), its NOT an option. It’s a fact.

SSSR is that good!

t

thanks again @Zo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

They have been available in Custom Shop since September 9th and have not been taken off at any time since then.  They were also added to the group buy for people who bought in at 149.99 or higher.  Anybody who experiences something different than those conditions can consult IK Support as that is atypical.

No big deal to me.  With AT5 Max I'm overwhelmed with what I have. I haven't even touched the surface of Total Studio.    

I go away for a few days, come back and find “the great thread of ’21” has been locked and there are new choices in the GB.

1. What happened to the old thread?
2. Should have listened to Lars right back at the start when he said don’t pick too soon. I’ve wasted a couple and won’t now get all the X-Gear stuff unless there’s some way to cancel previous picks.

It’s been a great GB - and is still keeping us all on our toes!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

After @Zoposted his SSSR video I was all in. One of the few times that NOT waiting for the inevitable discount pricing was the “right” thing to do. IMHO, strike that (and I would if this stupid phone would follow orders), its NOT an option. It’s a fact.

SSSR is that good!

t

thanks again @Zo

You're welcome , i keep advising it to students , it's really one of my fav and it entered and replaced in my templace Slate Reverb ....

Guyz since i have some credits , can we buy let's say sampletron 2 in custom shop and qualify ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zo said:

You're welcome , i keep advising it to students , it's really one of my fav and it entered and replaced in my templace Slate Reverb ....

Guyz since i have some credits , can we buy let's say sampletron 2 in custom shop and qualify ?

Yes, you can.  It qualifies as soon as you register it to your account.  I bought in once online using Jampoints and one time from the Custom Shop using Gear Credits.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Yes, you can.  It qualifies as soon as you register it to your account.  I bought in once online using Jampoints and one time from the Custom Shop using Gear Credits.

Thks  , trying to buy some more credits to buy amplitube 5 , even if i get at 200 $ does it open 399$ stuff as supposed ?

1) Can anybody also tell me if sampletron opens the same stuff as amplitube 5 (i have an upgrade price that is making it less expensive for me than amplitube 5)

2) I have some stuff i could resell after but i know that some stuff (can 't remeber) have been purchase during another group buy , so it will remove some free stuff from account ? is there a way to know what ?  

3) @Peter - IK Multimedia  , is there a way (since i have pretty everything) to choose some individual stuff in amplitube as an alternative to what's proposed in the promotions list ...?

Edited by Zo

39 minutes ago, Zo said:

1) Can anybody also tell me if sampletron opens the same stuff as amplitube 5 (i have an upgrade price that is making it less expensive for me than amplitube 5)

You need to move along your upgrade prices Zo. If your sampletron upgrade is 199 then buying it will unlock anything up to 199 as a freebie for you, including upgrades/crossgrades to other software. If you have some jammies then you can make a good deal buying gear credits, that should be around 150-160 and then use your jampoints on top of it. Sweet deal.

43 minutes ago, Zo said:

2) I have some stuff i could resell after but i know that some stuff (can 't remeber) have been purchase during another group buy , so it will remove some free stuff from account ? is there a way to know what ? 

FWIK the free stuff won't be removed from your account after the group buy finished. But you may loose some jampoints that you gained with software you're selling out.

51 minutes ago, chris.r said:

FWIK the free stuff won't be removed from your account after the group buy finished. But you may loose some jampoints that you gained with software you're selling out.

Larry actually got into negative JamPoints doing that, lesson learned the hard way! And qualifying products in this GB are locked for resale for 90 days. The freebies are forever NFR.

Guyz i remeber talking with Brian and if i m not mistaking , if we sale a plugin A that unloked B and C , selling A will remove B and C from account ...

Also isn t the original value of the plugin that unloks same values stuff , not the actuall amount you paid for it ? 

@Peter - IK Multimedia could you confirm those ?