Can't use instruments

hhal9000

Managed to install with the web installer after several re-instalations with the Bandlab Assistant.But I'm still getting the same error with the studio instruments:see attached image.Just re-installing the program doesn't seem to work.

What is the fix for this please? would love to use this program but at the moment it's pretty useless.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 213425.jpg

Edited by hhal9000
  • Like 1

I do think the web installer is a big improvement over the Bandlab assistant and once the problems get smoothed out should be the default method for instalation.Then maybe the Bandlab assistant could be re-introduced in improved form.It needs progress bars for instance when downloading and installing updates.

Im having the same problem. Just installed the desktop version yesterday after using the web based version for a few months. Any time i try to open up the SI instruments I get an error stating that it wasn't properly installed  and to reinstall through CD. The instrument itself still pulls up into the DAW, though it produces no sound or recording inputs.

bandlab problem.png

• Like 1

It would be great if this is fixed.I did use the web installer a few days ago but if it's been fixed what is the instalation procedure. i.e is it important to do a clean instal with all the various registry deletions or can I just update it with this new version of the web installer and write over the previous one.