"SI [instrument] is not properly installed. Reinstall using original CD."

Annie

Soooooo... not a single reply from Bandlab about how to correct this problem? I have a brand new laptop, installed C/B and it has no drums. Of course I have no "original disc" to reinstall from. I am SO disappointed to see the endless replies and NO solution here. Maybe after 20 years of using Cakewalk I should switch to Garage Band, which I cannot access from my Windows 10 laptop.  Bandlab is irresponsible for not immediately posting the fix IMO. Yes, I know this is a forum, but Cakewalk Tech used to post to their forums because it's the responsible thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Don Cobb said:

Soooooo... not a single reply from Bandlab about how to correct this problem? I have a brand new laptop, installed C/B and it has no drums. Of course I have no "original disc" to reinstall from. I am SO disappointed to see the endless replies and NO solution here. Maybe after 20 years of using Cakewalk I should switch to Garage Band, which I cannot access from my Windows 10 laptop.  Bandlab is irresponsible for not immediately posting the fix IMO. Yes, I know this is a forum, but Cakewalk Tech used to post to their forums because it's the responsible thing to do. 

You didn't bother reading the two posts just prior to yours, did you?

• Great Idea 1

• 3 weeks later...

Really? You must have reading comprehension issues because your bitch was answered in those posts. One of them was by a Cakewalk staff member.

Just how many people have to tell you to use the new web installer and give you a link before you get it?

Edited by bdickens