Kilohearts releases Convolver $19.50 until Oct 15

Brian Lawler

Heads up for bundle owners- When I logged in the price showed as $16 because I own Ultimate.  It ALSO showed as $14 because I own Toolbox Pro (which is a subset of Ultimate).  Weird.  I was able to make the purchase for $14 US (local sales taxes were computed in to keep the price exactly $14.00)

https://kilohearts.com/products/convolver

From the email-

Don't be fooled into thinking that convolution is limited to just making nice reverbs... it can also impart the character of particular microphones or speakers, mimic unusual filters, or simply generate mathematical magnificence. Browse over 300 factory IRs and discover just some of the effects that can be created using this process. You can also load your own samples!

Convolver Features:

Choose from over 300 factory IRs or load your own

Start and End controls

Fade in and Fade Out controls

Stretch and Reverse

Pre-delay control

Feedback control

Tone control

Mix control

Tooltips for all controls

Available as a Snapin in any Kilohearts Snapin Host

The best way to find out what Convolver is capable of is to try it out for yourself with a free trial. But make sure you don't miss the intro offer, which will expire on the 15th of October!

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Greg said:

slight off topic but does Ultimate ever go on sale?

I got it during a Black Friday sale, which I think they usually participate in.  Be sure to check the dealers for possible further discounts or "future $ off".  Kilohearts included two $30 "good forever" vouchers for direct purchases, which I am still sitting on, since the new (to me) toolbox entries were so cheap 🧐

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Heads up for bundle owners- When I logged in the price showed as $16 because I own Ultimate.  It ALSO showed as $14 because I own Toolbox Pro (which is a subset of Ultimate).  Weird.  I was able to make the purchase for $14 US (local sales taxes were computed in to keep the price exactly $14.00)

Thanks, I also saw same and opted for $14 upgrade of course. 

fyi, seems there is a bug with this version and crashes Logic Pro.  Fix is in the works per YouTube video comments.

1 hour ago, Brian Lawler said:

I got it during a Black Friday sale, which I think they usually participate in.  Be sure to check the dealers for possible further discounts or "future $ off".  Kilohearts included two $30 "good forever" vouchers for direct purchases, which I am still sitting on, since the new (to me) toolbox entries were so cheap 🧐

Got to look into that. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Okay, I used my $30 Phase Plant voucher to get both, i.e. two Convolver plugins, into my account by upgrading both Toolboxes. Sadly only got one. Still, nice gift from Kilohearts. 

14 hours ago, Fleer said:

Okay, I used my $30 Phase Plant voucher to get both, i.e. two Convolver plugins, into my account by upgrading both Toolboxes. Sadly only got one. Still, nice gift from Kilohearts. 

Is there a minimum on these special $30 coupons? Mine always have a $39 minimum spend...