cakewalk and Roland A300 pro midi controller

ok the roland website driver is the same... version 1.0.0.0. nothing works. now I need to manually map everything if I even can even if I knew how which I dont so now Im really disappointed its just another generic midi controller with no mapping to Sonar or CWb whatsoever and I'm probably gonna send it back (unless one of you knows how to go in knob by knob and assign everything to where its supposed to go) and just get a yamaha MX 49. 

how do we keep cakewalk relevant if we have no authorized hardware? Now I want yo all to go to the next level and tell me how to put Bandlab and Roland back into touch.... only if you have good ideas.... criticism is also welcome  but will not be as useful. Im going to ask the CEO of bandlab to re aqquire some licences from Roland, Behringer, Nektar, Arturia... Any one I left out... please help me. lets make this important... crucial. suggestions... contacts. THIS IS THE BEST DAW IN THE WORLD. IT COMPLETELY SLAYS PROTOOLS. Its just that we have no hardware

Im sick and tired of buying midi controllers that dont map at all to Cakewalk. I have the audio track mastered. Im one of the best. Just check out my channel. I bought 3 controllers Behringr motor 49... I keys ... and now this... and theyre all worthless!

I want to talk to Roland and Bandlab... Singapore and Tokyo.... Im already in Hawaii so help me help you help us all! tell everybody you know to comment... this is becoming ridiculous but I know there is a solution.... it begins in the forums... but it ends with me meeting them in person as an ambassador

Seriously... Dont you all want to see this DAW become something great again? Link me to Bandlab Headquarters and Roland Headquarters and dont worry about trying to teach me how to use these useless midi controllers.... flood this forum with your testimonies... your frustrations... how everything was cool when you wre paying 50 a month for sonar platinum like me and then craig anderton told us it was all going away even though Gibson did well in Chapter 11 and then this Godsend young man from Singapore ( on his Dads palm oil empire brought it back from the dead) allows us to blindly walk in the dark without any useful hardware when right before Gibson sold us out we had access to things like the V 700-right up there withg pro tools

I want to talk to Bandlab corporate. I need you all to spread this to every one you know. Im wiling to be the ambassador lab rat. Ive been using cakewalk for 20 years. Im ready to make it my one and only life goal. Dont let me down. start pouring in all your gripes your frustrations your convictions... we are 2 million strong... get up off your asses and helpme help you help us