Orange Tree - Dry Relic

Bapu

We're excited to present Evolution Dry Relic, the latest addition to our Evolution series that features a vintage steel string acoustic guitar outfitted with old, worn-in strings. The guitar has a dark, earthy sustain with just a glimpse of brightness in the attack, and is sure to add a unique character to your music.

Evolution Dry Relic is normally $179 USD, but until October 20th you can pick up your copy at a special introductory discount of $139.

Use the link below to watch the walkthrough video, listen to audio demos, and get all the tech specs.

MORE INFO

• Like 4

Downloading now!!!

Excellent job of filling in for Larry, @Bapu. Hopefully, someone will be doing a post on deals on external hard drives soon. I suppose I can wait until Black Friday, but storage space is getting iffy, which I don't think is exactly rare among members of this forum! 

• Like 2

Playing now, it sounds great. I love it. This thing has a ton of character. And within 20 seconds of playing it, I immediately thought of a song it would fit perfect in that I just started working on recording. It's a great addition to the Evolution line, @Greg Schlaepfer. It's up to the standards of the other Evolution guitars and its character is quite different than all of the other acoustics -- it's absolutely beautiful in its own distinctive way.  It's inspiring. Thanks, my friend, this is superb. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bapu said:

With my Bundle Upgrade price and my Orange slices picked this up for under a Benjamin.

For me with bundle upgrade price and orange slices picked this up for a Grant….which I guess is also under a Benjamin hehe

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

15 hours ago, kevin H said:

Let us know before next announcement and we’ll get him banned for 48 hours heheh. Amazing library :)

Larry would have had this up only minutes after Orange Tree Samples completed the library. 

He has some kind of radar for that kind of thing. Kevin H and Bapu, you may be good, but you two are no Larry. And you can quote me on that. Larry remains the king of the forum.  ;)

Just a quick reminder, this is the last week of Evolution Dry Relic's $40 OFF intro discount. The feedback we've received on the library has been really positive so far! It felt like we were going out on a limb (hahah) in sampling an acoustic guitar with worn out strings, so I'm really happy people are digging the concept.

If you have any Orange Slices rewards points, those can be combined with the intro discount. If you don't have any rewards points and would like some, be sure to check out our Surveys for Slices program.

• Like 1