- NEW! Wave Sequencer

- NEW Warp Sequencer

- NEW! Probability Arp

- NEW! MIDI Record, MIDI Pitch Delay, MIDI Monitor scripts

- NEW! Note Pan

- NEW! Velocity Test script

- NEW! Multi LFO modulation source

- NEW! Smooth Random modulation source

- Reworked GUIs for Chord Bank, Chorder, Chorder Extended, Scale, Mapper, Tonal Harmonizer, Step Line, Polyphonic Sequencer and MIDI CC LFO scripts

- Apple ARM (M1) support

- 100+ new factory presets

- Under-the-hood improvements

• Thanks 2

This to me is what is great about the software music world.  I haven't been buying anything for a while, and am even looking for stuff to sell. But something like this comes along as a free upgrade.

Essentially it doesn't change the sounds much.  What's new are all these insane sequencers and arps, some driven by probability.  So you can take every preset you have and feed them through these things.  

For example, Falcon has always had these cool Euclidean drum and tonal sequencers.  Very hard to explain what they are, but they are very easy to play with. They come with presets so you can just select one and stand back.  But this update adds Euclidean Keys, which means you can have them do these complicated sequences within a key set by you.  

Curious to find out what a Rain Sequencer is.  But it doesn't matter.  It's so easy just to run stuff through these things and find out what they are.

And finally, you can now record the MIDI in any of the Falcon  sequences and use them with anything .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Always tempted by this as I enjoy using UVI with my True Keys and Bohemian instruments.

Does the price get any better than this, like over the holidays?

Get $19.52 Deluxe Bucks from Audio Deluxe.  SAVE the $100 voucher for a bit if you can- When I bought in a few years ago I was able to get World Suite for @ $100 because it was on sale.  ALSO  UVI did a 30% off everything last BF I think.  Might be worth waiting.  I think I bought in during BF 2017.  Falcon is amazing, and all updates to it and add-ons have been free so far for me.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Barrie said:

AND get a $100/€100 voucher as well. possibly the best offer ever.

This offer comes up every year at this time.  It has for at least 4 years.  What I did was to wait for Black Friday before I used the voucher.  If I recall correctly, with the 30% off sale I paid a few bucks more and got 4 expansions.  

5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

This offer comes up every year at this time.  It has for at least 4 years.  What I did was to wait for Black Friday before I used the voucher.  If I recall correctly, with the 30% off sale I paid a few bucks more and got 4 expansions.  

I could not remember if the vouchers on initial purchase were time limited.  I know the annual voucher I got was (30 days).  Since then, I just take the AD bucks and buy from them.  I never really figured out what percentage was coming back from UVI direct sales as an annual voucher.  Bird in the hand, as it were.

16 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I could not remember if the vouchers on initial purchase were time limited.  I know the annual voucher I got was (30 days).  Since then, I just take the AD bucks and buy from them.  I never really figured out what percentage was coming back from UVI direct sales as an annual voucher.  Bird in the hand, as it were.

From the UVI site:

Please note that this voucher is non-transferrable and is valid for a single purchase within the next two months.

Edited by shawker
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hola a todos, y perdón por mi español pero tengo algo importante que quiero comprartir para todo aquel que quiera probar el Falcon demo por 30 días y poder decidir si comprarlo o no, si alguien está interesado me lo dicen y les pongo aquí el truco, saludos.