New Toontrack SDX: Fields of Rock plus Superior Drummer 3 Bundles

Time+Space

TN_FieldsOfRockSDXRelease_MCnew.jpg.c7ef1178094aacfc467a6b07894b5442.jpg

Toontrack release a new SDX for Superior Drummer 3!

SDX Fields of Rock has been created by Tom Dalgety and Mat Hector, two very prestigious figures in the world of music. What's more, it was recorded at Rockfield, where bands like Queen, Judas Priest, Rush and many more pilgrimaged.

Buy it now for £129 / $149 / €149 >>> CLICK HERE

TN_SD3Bundles_MCnew.jpg.b1ed93be5896feb98ef539744987b942.jpg

Fields of Rock is also now available in the recently released Superior Drummer 3 bundles!

Why not grab the core software, Fields of Rock and another title of your choice with the SD3 Bundle. Or top up your current SDXs with Fields of Rock and two other SDXs of your choice, with the SDX Value Pack!

I'm hovering.......

There are only 2 SDX left for me to buy, including Fields of Rock.

I thinking about the 3-pack but it means I'll be sitting on a spare code waiting for TT to release another SDX and that could be a year away ?  - let's see what Black Friday brings

I'm considering the 3 pack bundle, but I have four SDXs on my wish list. I own Legacy of Rock and am looking at these:

Fields of Rock
Death & Darkness
Decades
Rock Foundry

I'm thinking of postponing Rock Foundry since it's the oldest and most likely to go on sale before the others. Thoughts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olong Johnson said:

I'm considering the 3 pack bundle, but I have four SDXs on my wish list. I own Legacy of Rock and am looking at these:

Fields of Rock
Death & Darkness
Decades
Rock Foundry

I'm thinking of postponing Rock Foundry since it's the oldest and most likely to go on sale before the others. Thoughts?

We think you should get the bundle

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

Fields of Rock
Death & Darkness
Decades
Rock Foundry

100% Decades

As you say, Rock Foundry is getting a little old but it's still pretty good and hasn't been on sale yet.

I have to say that Death and Darkness doesn't really do it for me .... and I picked that up for $98 dollars.

any other options ?  Hansa ?

Hansa was originally on my list but it doesn't appear to be as popular as the others, although it does have the rototoms and octobans in the Acrylic Kit.

obviously it depends on the kind of sounds you are looking for - but I personally find Hansa more useful than Death and Darkness

• 2 months later...

I had a fresh listen to all the audio demos for every SDX on my wish list. I ended up getting the 3-pack bundle with Hansa, Decades, and Fields of Rock. I agree with Simon that Hansa is definitely more useful for my taste than D&D.

Edited by Olong Johnson
  • Like 1