DS Audio Tantra 2 available

Canopus

TANTRA 2 is a rhythmic multi-effects plugin that can create mesmerizing rhythmic sequences from any source material, no matter how flat or dry. Take any sound, reshape it, and make it come to life with just a few clicks.

An intro price of $119.99 is available for a single perpetual license at Plugin Alliance using voucher code TANTRA2-INTRO-11999 (regular price $149.99).

If you already own DS Audio Thorn V1.2, Knif Audio Knifonium, Brainworx bx_oberhausen, bx_rooMS, bx_crispytuner, Unfiltered Audio LION, BYOME, TRIAD, G8, Zip, SILO or Bass-Mint, a special license offer is available for $99.99. Simply log in to your PA account and add the DS Audio TANTRA 2 to your cart.

For existing owners of Tantra 1 an update is available for $49.99. If so, you should get in contact with DS Audio Customer Support. Yup, I think I will.

Edited by Canopus

9 minutes ago, simon said:

just picked it up .....wow the GUI is ugly !

That was my first thought as well. I really love the GUI of Tantra 1 and Thorn (as well as Diversion, although I don't have that one). Too bad every GUI has to be dark and boring nowadays. Still, it could have been worse. Much worse.

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Same here. Just not sure if it's in my wheelhouse.

It’s definitely not in my wheelhouse and I might not use it a lot. But the possibilities are kind of intriguing to me  for measured use of it, such as for certain musical peaks in a production.

6 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

It’s definitely not in my wheelhouse and I might not use it a lot. But the possibilities are kind of intriguing to me  for measured use of it, such as for certain musical peaks in a production.

When put that way, it's only $25, why not.

Done and dusted.

8 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I wish I could spend thousands every month like you do.

As if. Typically only a Benjamin, maybe two if some good deals are to be had. This was only $25 (after $75 loyalty voucher).