Unable to update due to "Connection Error - Ply try again later"

Toddskins

For a few days now, and on both my desktop and laptop Windows 7 Pro 64-bit computers, I am unable to update CbB.

I get the same error message in the bottom right of Cakewalk, on both computers.   I've been logged into CbB website, and I also tried again by turning off Avast AV and Malwarebytes, but to no avail.  I tried updating from within the Cakewalk application on my desktop, and from the Assistant using my Laptop.  Same problem either way.  And the laptop is saying I cannot save files in its present state.

Is this a problem on my end, or is Bandlab having issues with connections?

Error.jpg

Edited by Toddskins

1 hour ago, Toddskins said:

For a few days now, and on both my desktop and laptop Windows 7 Pro 64-bit computers, I am unable to update CbB.

I get the same error message in the bottom right of Cakewalk, on both computers.   I've been logged into CbB website, and I also tried again by turning off Avast AV and Malwarebytes, but to no avail.  I tried updating from within the Cakewalk application on my desktop, and from the Assistant using my Laptop.  Same problem either way.  And the laptop is saying I cannot save files in its present state.

Is this a problem on my end, or is Bandlab having issues with connections?

Error.jpg

This is a known issue with Windows 7. Please use the web installer here instead:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

This is a known issue with Windows 7. Please use the web installer here instead:

Excellent, Jonathan.  It worked on my desktop just now.  I'll move to the laptop as soon as I finish this post.  :)

Thanks for answering so quickly for me!