How To Have All Views Fully Open All The Time

I've tried screen sets, mix recall, but I can't seem to get them to work with this problem. I keep having the problem of opening a project, clicking over to Console View, or Piano View, and they seem to always open up a third of the way, or three quarters of the way, or even just barely visible.... sooooo I stretch them to full size (fully opened) and continue working, then if I double click on a midi track to open the piano roll view, it again only opens part way, or two thirds the way , or even barely open. When I open a project to start working, again, all the views (except the main view, of course) are back to everything but full view. Is there any switch, or setting to make all views always open full view? I would really like that feature. I'm probably doing something wrong. Any help would be much appreciated.

What @Andres Medina  said.  That is what those tabs are for, One Click re opens it in the last size you were using, Double click opens it full size. 

Open the Multi dock full size by double clicking and then use the "D" key to hide show.  Once I sorted this all out I never have an issue with my set up. 

And I never use Screen sets any more. I have only Workspaces and then I use the Short cut keys to manage my workspace. 

I = Inspector Left side bar 

B = Browser R side bar 

C= Control Module

D= Multi Dock  

F 11 full screen. 

F= All tracks same size. 

Make your self a list of the sortcut keys you use most often and pin it to the wall. 

• Great Idea 1