EXCLUSIVE SALE! 25% off Acon Digital Acoustica 7

Time+Space

AD_Acoustica7Sale_MCnew.jpg.1adb0ca36b42aee3d19c328ff0d1f133.jpg

What better way to start your week than with an exclusive 25% off Acon Digital Acoustica 7?

Acon Digital create professional, high quality audio processing and restoration plug-ins that blow the competition out of the water. It has a 9/10 Music Tech Choice Award and Value Award. It's the perfect solution for audio editing, podcast creation, mastering and audio restoration.

Check out our walkthrough guide here and see what it can do >>> Acon Digital Acoustica 7 Walkthrough

Get Acoustica 7 Premium

Get Acoustica 7 Standard

• Thanks 1

I got Acoustica 6 standard some years back, and I must say it's a very nice smooth glitch free experience.  No nonsense installer, small for size and super clean graphics.

I've only used it for cleaning up audio or converting file types, but I like it.

A great substitute for Cook Edit Pro or Sound Forge. 

I'm tempted to upgrade to 7. 👍

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Philip G Hunt said:

I got Acoustica 6 standard some years back, and I must say it's a very nice smooth glitch free experience.  No nonsense installer, small for size and super clean graphics.

I've only used it for cleaning up audio or converting file types, but I like it.

A great substitute for Cook Edit Pro or Sound Forge. 

I'm tempted to upgrade to 7. 👍

We think you should definitely upgrade to 7, you're missing out on all the new features!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Time+Space said:

We think you should definitely upgrade to 7, you're missing out on all the new features!

I've just downloaded the demo and tried out the Remix tool - WOW! That is a pretty good tool!  You convinced me. 

6 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

The one thing I think is awesome about Acoustica 7 is the crazy fast startup time.  It opens nearly instantly.  Makes it a winner compared to Sound Forge (even with all the vst groveling turned off).

A little heads up. If you own version 6, get the upgrade to 7 directly from Acon.

20 bucks well spent.