90 Days Free on Reason+ at Reasonstudios.com Coupon Code

Leok85

I took the Splice coupon 3 months for free in May, then the Reason 3 months for $3 in July.  I decided to dump it all and stick with Suite 11.  Now they are giving another three months free with a new Splice code.  If I were a customer paying $20 per month (or even the existing customers who took the one year for $99 offer in about February), I would be a bit unhappy.  Between this and the big price increase for the v12 license, it makes interesting sideline viewing.

19 hours ago, Fleer said:

If I download the sound packs, can I keep on using them with my regular Reason 12 after those 3 free months of Reason+ expire? 

YES- You can keep all the samples. loops, and banks.  Just make sure that you back them up away from the default folder.  I am not sure if that will stay after removing Plus.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2021 at 6:43 PM, Brian Lawler said:

YES- You can keep all the samples. loops, and banks.  Just make sure that you back them up away from the default folder.  I am not sure if that will stay after removing Plus.

Cheers. Where would I find them, Brian? Or would there be a way to simply download them as zip files instead of loading them into Reason?

53 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Cheers. Where would I find them, Brian? Or would there be a way to simply download them as zip files instead of loading them into Reason?

Uff-da   I don't remember where I found them.  I downloaded about 20, listened to several, and then blew them away.  I think I used their Reason + app to pull up the location.  Sorry I can't be more specific.  I wiped all the folders before re-installing RSuite 11. I know I found them though- so if nothing else you could probably do a search of your install drive for a unique patch name (assuming you are on Windows).  They seem to keep everything in "Propellerhead Software" folders in the Documents and AppData folders BTW.

Edited by Brian Lawler
Corrected "Ufda" spelling. Not a native Minne-SO-ton, but close!
  • Thanks 1