AMEN DRUMS

facets

It seems rather obvious that this developer is the enigma that was once called Any Day Long that used to post here under a few different accounts -- like Dave Klein, that only posted to promote Any Day Long drum libraries -- and then disappeared and either abandoned or deleted all of his accounts here and elsewhere. I'm basing that on the production, the way he lays out the KONTAKT libraries he produces and the demos -- from the playing and the unmistakable vocals on some of the demos. I don't understand why he posts under various accounts, closes out one and starts another. He makes decent libraries and developers can freely post here.  Strange.  He opened the new YouTube account in July 2021. I suppose the only thing I would caveat any of this with is that I wouldn't recommend counting on the guy for long-term customer support. 

[EDIT: He's selling some of the same the same drum libraries he sold under Any Day Long -- like the Walrus Kit -- and using the same demo. It's him for sure.] 

Edited by Peter DeLegge
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

It seems rather obvious that this developer is the enigma that was once called Any Day Long that used to post here under a few different accounts -- like Dave Klein, that only posted to promote Any Day Long drum libraries -- and then disappeared and deleted all of his accounts here and elsewhere. I'm basing that on the production, the way he lays out the KONTAKT libraries he produces and the demos -- from the playing and the unmistakable vocals on some of the demos. I don't understand why he posts under various accounts, closes out one and starts another. He makes decent libraries and developers can freely post here.  Strange.  He opened the new YouTube account in July 2021. I suppose the only thing I would caveat any of this with is that I wouldn't recommend counting on the guy for long-term customer support. 

[EDIT: He's selling some of the same the same drum libraries he sold under Any Day Long -- like the Walrus Kit -- and using the same demo. It's him for sure.] 

agreed- although I have a bit of an issue with people being dishonest so for that reason I'm not buying.

If s/he visits this forum, my message is this: sample/replicate the Cinematic Orchestra drums! More specifically, from the Every Day album

create all the aliases you want, blow smoke up your own ***, I don't care, I'll buy that Kontakt library

• Like 1