AQUARIUS - (Strong Language)

whoisp

Aquarius! I will be doing all 12 Astrology Signs by 3min music arrangements for a bit of fun. Anyone want me to nudge their sign in front of the queue, has ive not started the next one..... This ones full of energy... won't be spending much time on them, but its given me some goals to do a Astrology album, why not! 

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 1

On 10/2/2021 at 10:41 PM, CSW said:

You're placement of elements in the stereo field is really excellent and interesting to the listener!

Your use of delays is excellent.  

Powerful panning effects as well. 

Craig

Cheers Craig, i always try a few things with  panning for the stereo field. The cakewalk built in plugin works well for vocals and i use it on instrument tracks also if needed

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

I’m becoming a fan “p”!

👍’s

t

much prefer this over the original 

(I do understand this is NOT a cover of the original Age of Aquarius)

Thank you so much, love creating music, so great to have feedback. Something more chilled next, maybe a full orchestra with double bass, Cellos, Violins and strings arrangements to a nice beat.  Still deciding what Sign to do next and if to do lyrics or keep it minimal easy  lyrics like this one, choices hay 

• Great Idea 1

15 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Great video! I didn't notice any strong language but I have trouble understanding lyrics anyway.
If you're looking for lyrics, you can always find a daily horoscope somewhere so maybe come up with lyrics from that. Just a suggestion.
-Bjorn

that's a good idea 

I have heard you humans believe that the stars can influence your very existence.  There is of course evidence that the water in the body experiences similar ebbs and flows just like the tides of the seas and even the very soil on which you stand.

Busy but relatively interesting mix.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wookiee said:

I have heard you humans believe that the stars can influence your very existence.  There is of course evidence that the water in the body experiences similar ebbs and flows just like the tides of the seas and even the very soil on which you stand.

Busy but relatively interesting mix.

Cheers Wookiee...  Lots of truth in what you say, plenty of evidence we are  influenced by the universe for sure... pisces next ... 

• Great Idea 1