Aquamarine Lite by MUZE free at Audio Plugin Deals

fpoir

https://audioplugin.deals/aquamarine-lite-by-muze/

For the next few days, download Aquamarine Lite by MUZE absolutely FREE!

Muze Aquamarine Lite is a huge Inspiring collection of innovative new sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads & synths for music, sound design and cinematic composition.

Developed for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher, Aquamarine is an all-in-one tool for crafting soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers – in fact any music that requires powerful, inspirational, hybrid synth sounds.

All the samples included in this library are completely new and unique to this instrument.

Originally $39.99, AQUAMARINE Lite is now free to download for a limited time, don’t miss out!

• Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...

I believe you can use APD Bucks to get the full (100G+!) version for $10, but try this out first.  I finally got around to giving the 6G freebie an audition today.  Two big strikes against it for me- The patch names are just a word followed by a number.  No indication of sound type, so you have to slog through everything.  Worse- several of the samples start with a click noise.  I am sue you can trim them out with ADSR points, but overall an indication of the work that didn't go into creating the product (beyond the nice UI).  Meh.

• Thanks 1

So .. after getting the FREE version I just got offer via email to get the FULL VERSION for $19.99 vs $199.99

Dear Awesome APD Customer,

You tried Aquamarine LITE for free and we want to offer you a steal of a deal.  

Now, it’s time to check out AQUAMARINE FULL! 

Weighing in at a massive 102 GB with 37,000+ samples,  AQUAMARINE FULL is a huge, inspiring collection of innovative new sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads & synths for music, sound design and cinematic composition.

For the next 48 hours, get AQUAMARINE FULL for only $19.99 (instead of $199.99)

https://audioplugin.deals/aquamarine-by-muze/

102GB .. wow, thats some size  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

I didn't. :( For me the price is $199.99.

If you really love the library, I would bet the house that if you shot the folks at Audio Plugin Deals a quick email, telling them about the $19.99 offer your friend got but you didn't they'd give you the $19.99 price.  But isn't Muze the same developer that people in this forum regularly claim uses pirated libraries repackaged as their own and have operated under several different names in recent years? 

15 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

If you really love the library, I would bet the house that if you shot the folks at Audio Plugin Deals a quick email, telling them about the $19.99 offer your friend got but you didn't they'd give you the $19.99 price.  But isn't Muze the same developer that people in this forum regularly claim uses pirated libraries repackaged as their own and have operated under several different names in recent years? 

During the sale the "base price" for the full library was $10 or maybe $20 (by using $190 "Rewards money", which are kind of worthless, and most of us have a lot of them).  I see today that the price is back to showing $199 with no "base price" option.  I too got the $20 offer just today, and I have to think that considering how much they were cutting the goofy "retail" price that they would  take your $20 offer.  If not, best to be patient because it will likely be back in the 90% off bin before Christmas.  I never heard about the other scuttlebutt.

Edited by Brian Lawler
Phixed a faux pax

9 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Love it? I haven't even installed it! :D I was just disappointed out of principle for not getting that offer, but I think that I have actually unsubscribed from their newsletter. I get too much mail as it is.

It's all good, folks.  :)

12 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

But isn't Muze the same developer that people in this forum regularly claim uses pirated libraries repackaged as their own and have operated under several different names in recent years? 

Now that you mention it, yes - that sound's vaguely right

12 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

During the sale the "base price" for the full library was $10 or maybe $20 (by using $190 "Deluxe Bucks", which are kind of worthless, and most of us have a lot of them).

Just checking - do you mean Rewards moneyDeluxe Bucks are the reward points at AudioDeluxe that I personally find quite useful.

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2021 at 12:48 PM, aidan o driscoll said:

So .. after getting the FREE version I just got offer via email to get the FULL VERSION for $19.99 vs $199.99

Dear Awesome APD Customer,

You tried Aquamarine LITE for free and we want to offer you a steal of a deal.  

Now, it’s time to check out AQUAMARINE FULL! 

Weighing in at a massive 102 GB with 37,000+ samples,  AQUAMARINE FULL is a huge, inspiring collection of innovative new sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads & synths for music, sound design and cinematic composition.

For the next 48 hours, get AQUAMARINE FULL for only $19.99 (instead of $199.99)

https://audioplugin.deals/aquamarine-by-muze/

If somebody wants my coupon code...

2 hours ago, antler said:

Just checking - do you mean Rewards moneyDeluxe Bucks are the reward points at AudioDeluxe that I personally find quite useful.

YES- Sorry, I get these outfits mixed up.  I agree. My Deluxe Bucks get spent quickly (on the next purchase).  A GOOD DEAL from Audio Deluxe.