Insert Soft Synth Options

IgoRr

Hi!

I have been using Cakewalk DAWs for many years, and have long dreamed - in the process of adding VST Instrument, to be able to select the exact number of audio output channels from VST Instr.  It would be great to have the same option, which is already there - "Instrument track per output", but something like "Audio tracks per output" with the option to choose the number of channels. For now this option is available only for "Instrument track ..."   At the moment I am condemned to select the option "All synth audio outputs", to have automatic routing of VSTI multi-output, and then eliminate the excess channels. For example, Kontakt creates 64 (!!!) audio tracks, of which 10 to 15 remain.

1722617826_01.jpg.bc81221e65489816cb27c19de5e15e68.jpg

953683031_02.jpg.e272dcdfed728a19ccb5c175935b9cb1.jpg

This option could save a lot of time to do a simple operation of adding VST instruments, many users would be really happy I think!

Edited by Igopp
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, sjoens said:

Kontakt (5) gives you 3 options of 8, 16, or 32 mono tracks

Yes, i know, but i use Kontakt 6.6.1, and I was talking about making the already existing option of selecting a specific number of "Instrument track per output" (screen N1), also for "Synth audio tracks per output" (screen N2), and that it works for any VST instruments.

Edited by Igopp
  • Great Idea 1

• 2 years later...