FREE: Orange Dual Terror form IK Multimedia

mibby

Make sure you have the latest AmpliTube with the built-in Custom Shop and go to Account --> Restore My Purchases.

If you hadn't had AmpliTube installed before you picked up the free amp, make sure it is authorized in IK Product Manager.  You could even unauthorize and then re-authorize there if you want, though I believe the previous suggestion will work.

If for whatever reason you are running a previous version, you can follow the first suggestion but using the then-separate Custom Shop application to do the Restore My Purchases function.

7 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Make sure you have the latest AmpliTube with the built-in Custom Shop and go to Account --> Restore My Purchases.

If you hadn't had AmpliTube installed before you picked up the free amp, make sure it is authorized in IK Product Manager.  You could even unauthorize and then re-authorize there if you want, though I believe the previous suggestion will work.

If for whatever reason you are running a previous version, you can follow the first suggestion but using the then-separate Custom Shop application to do the Restore My Purchases function.

That's what I had been doing. I have been using Amplitube 5 CS version 5.2.0 and I had been going into the Custom shop to restore my gear, but to no avail.

I also realized that I had the same issue with the Mesa Boogie amp head that was given away as well.

1 hour ago, Julayla Tovah Grimaude said:

That's what I had been doing. I have been using Amplitube 5 CS version 5.2.0 and I had been going into the Custom shop to restore my gear, but to no avail.

I also realized that I had the same issue with the Mesa Boogie amp head that was given away as well.

Sorry to hear that.  IK Support should be able to sort you out, though.