Sudden Closed when Using Cakewalk TTS-1 VST instrument

As the title speak. Everytime I add Cakewalk or Default TTS-1 instrument track (wheter add or duplicate track), Cbb suddenly not responding and then exit in seconds. So in order to use it, after I add instrument and pick sound, I close the project and Re-Open it. Anyone knows what happened and what should I do to make it back normal?

When Cakewalk quits responding obtain a dump file.

One way to obtain a dump file is to go to Windows Task Manager,  right click the process name (in this case it would be listed as "Cakewalk Application") and then select "Create Dump File".  

If you are familiar with running command line tools instead of using Task Manager you can run the Microsoft SysIntrnals Procdump utility application from the command line and save a minidump.   You can download Procdump here. 

Once you have installed that tool you can capture a minidump by typing this into a command prompt (note you will need to run the command prompt as an administrator by choosing Run as administrator):  procdump64.exe -ma Cakewalk.exe cakewalkhang.dmp.

Once you created  the dump file, upload it to a share location like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and so on.   Email support@Cakewalk.com to open a case and log the problem with Cakewalk.  Make sure you include the dump file link in your email.   Note:  Dump files may include personally identifiable data so please do not post links to them publicly in the forums or elsewhere to protect your privacy.

Here is a link to a post with a better description of creating a dump file.