New toontrack superior drummer 3 bundles! save up to £124!

Time+Space

TN_SD3Bundles_MC2000.thumb.jpg.5aaef67d79408286c710aa280785f859.jpg

Toontrack release two new Superior Drummer 3 bundles!

Superior Drummer 3 Bundle - The Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 Bundle* lets you go all in from the get go. Make your own Superior Drummer 3 bundle with the award winning core software and two SDX expansions of your choice and save £124!

SDX Value Pack - The Toontrack SDX Value Pack* is perfect for existing Superior Drummer 3 users that want to expand their percussive prowess. Create your own dream team of SDX expansions by getting an SDX Value Pack which saves  £88 compared to buying three SDX titles separately.

*The SDX Value Pack and Superior Drummer 3 Bundle excludes the Orchestral Percussion SDX and any SDX bundle variation.

53 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

bump^^ anyone have comments? is this a decent deal to get into the Toontrack SD ecosystem?

Currently, it's the only SD3 Bundle of this type (much like the recent EZbass bundles). The SD3 bundle will get you the core software and two expansions (legacy of rock is mentioned above which is great, but I also like the New York Studio Volumes too, personally). There are other SDX bundles, but they don't include the core software, which is needed to use them. Hope that helps a bit!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Time+Space said:

Currently, it's the only SD3 Bundle of this type (much like the recent EZbass bundles). The SD3 bundle will get you the core software and two expansions (legacy of rock is mentioned above which is great, but I also like the New York Studio Volumes too, personally). There are other SDX bundles, but they don't include the core software, which is needed to use them. Hope that helps a bit!

I guess we can't pick and chose expansions?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I guess we can't pick and chose expansions?

Yes you can, it's a pick and choose bundle. So you get the core software and then when you register the serial with Toontrack, you'll have the option of what SDX expansions you want. The same goes for the SDX bundle too, except instead of the core software, you get to choose whatever three SDX's you want (mainly aimed at people who already own SD3).

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure this such an amazing deal ?

In the uk the 3 pack is £299 - but I don't think I've ever paid full price for an SDX unless it's a new release ? 

might be worth waiting for black friday ?

EDIT

ok...maybe I spoke too soon :)

a new SDX has been announced - released next tuesday "Fields of Rock".....I assumed recorded at Rockfield ....at least the picture looks like Rockfield ?

I assume you can have this pack as one of your choices ?

Edited by simon

41 minutes ago, simon said:

I'm not sure this such an amazing deal ?

In the uk the 3 pack is £299 - but I don't think I've ever paid full price for an SDX unless it's a new release ? 

might be worth waiting for black friday ?

EDIT

ok...maybe I spoke too soon :)

a new SDX has been announced - released next tuesday "Fields of Rock".....I assumed recorded at Rockfield ....at least the picture looks like Rockfield ?

I assume you can have this pack as one of your choices ?

Yes, all new SDX releases will be added to these bundle offers automatically 🙂

12 minutes ago, Time+Space said:

Yes, all new SDX releases will be added to these bundle offers automatically 🙂

great - and do you need to buy all 3 at the same time or can you hold one or two back for the future ?

3 hours ago, simon said:

great - and do you need to buy all 3 at the same time or can you hold one or two back for the future ?

I haven't bought so can't say for sure, but I guess it's like buying a MIDI-6-pack: you'd get three generic serials that you can use to each activate a product at your convenience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1