seek help now (any suggestions?)

Jesse Screed

well if you are asking, maybe pull the scrap metal off of the vocals, stand the vocals up, dust them off, let them have their say. I liked it otherwise but it's a bit cacophonous of course. Poor chap is giving us pearls without being properly intelligible.

just my .02 pineapples.

cheers,

-Tom

21 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

well if you are asking, maybe pull the scrap metal off of the vocals, stand the vocals up, dust them off, let them have their say. I liked it otherwise but it's a bit cacophonous of course. Poor chap is giving us pearls without being properly intelligible.

just my .02 pineapples.

cheers,

-Tom

Tom, I agree 100%.  I tried a few new recording techniques on this and didn't take the time to refine it so the vocals are definitely lost, and intelligible. 

20 hours ago, jack c. said:

your stuff is so off the wall/complicated it's amazing not hit bullet in the charts but to me interesting.don't change anything maybe bring up voice.jack c.

jack, I appreciate the comments.  yes, it is off the wall, with that I concur.

19 hours ago, Bapu said:

More cowbell?

I lent my cowbell out to the local dairy farm.  She had misplaced hers, and her pampered cows were producing spoiled milk.  I'm not sure she'll return it as it saved her farm from udder disaster.

15 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

I like it as is!  Good arrangement.

You my friend, have keen sense of quality!