CloudBounce LIFETIME subscription. Now or never deal with 95% off for $99.00 (MSRP $1990)

Marshall

INSANE OFFER 🔥  CloudBounce Lifetime Plan for only $99 [WAS $1999.90] - Automated mastering just got 10x better. Get the CloudBounce desktop app for a lifetime, and master all of your music files in no time. Join over 200,000 musicians and start mastering with the CloudBounce 

CloudBounce

Never heard of this before - anyone have any experience? 

47 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Never heard of this before - anyone have any experience? 

I got it.  It's not very good, imo.  

Aria- I actually like.  

Post a wetransfer link of one of your mixes here, and I'll process it for you if you'd like.  

On 9/30/2021 at 1:56 PM, slartabartfast said:

Is this my lifetime or CloudBounce's lifetime.  I am pretty old, but I have already outlived many thousands of internet enterprises.

This was my concern, that the company's lifetime may not be very long. More specifically, when I researched the company, I found some interesting things out -- that many years ago they received initial funding from Abbey Road Studios, but that was several years ago, and the funding was very small and it appeared that every employee with the company had left and reports indicated that only the founder remains with the company.  When I inquired about that I never heard back. Consequently, I didn't bite on this offer when it appeared around a year ago. But they did survive a year since my research, so that's nice. I wish them well, I just would hesitate to purchase a lifetime offer from them considering those concerns. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 9/30/2021 at 12:56 PM, slartabartfast said:

Is this my lifetime or CloudBounce's lifetime.  I am pretty old, but I have already outlived many thousands of internet enterprises.

This is the Cakewalk forum after all.  Anyone who's been here more than 3 years knows that story fairly well.

• Haha 6

BTW, my solution to mastering was Izotope. I think they have a really nice solution. But Bandlab offers free mastering. I'm not sure how it compares to Cloudbounce, but it's online and completely free, so it's at least worth trying out for anyone in need of this service.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, artturner said:

So all I need now is to get InstaComposer, link it up to Drum Monkey and Ujam Iron 2, kick the result up to CloudBounce and then straight to Spotify. I'll be making tenths of cents while I sleep! 😴💰

Unison MIDI pack might get you there even quicker 🤣

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Unison MIDI pack might get you there even quicker 🤣

For Pro-Level chords 😜 (whatever they are)

I saw something on Twitter the other day (which was a joke) that said something along the lines of the next MIDI chord pack should be a pack containing notes lasting 4 beats, 2 beats, 1 beat, 1/2 beat, in all 12 keys - just drag and drop.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, antler said:

I saw something on Twitter the other day (which was a joke) that said something along the lines of the next MIDI chord pack should be a pack containing notes lasting 4 beats, 2 beats, 1 beat, 1/2 beat, in all 12 keys - just drag and drop.

PRO-LEVEL note values pack. Used only by PRO-LEVEL artists.

• Haha 2

On 10/1/2021 at 4:43 PM, artturner said:

So all I need now is to get InstaComposer, link it up to Drum Monkey and Ujam Iron 2, kick the result up to CloudBounce and then straight to Spotify. I'll be making tenths of cents while I sleep! 😴💰

Those AI would deserve some percentage of those royalties 

• Haha 2