Jump to content
Makke

September Nights

Recommended Posts

A pleasure to groove to! Very pleasant mix, I'd agree enough bass is present . . . maybe the drum fills drop a bit of timing in a few spots - did you solo just bass guit and drums together, to check the timing? Great guitar dips and tone, as usual!

cheers,

-Tom

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

A pleasure to groove to! Very pleasant mix, I'd agree enough bass is present . . . maybe the drum fills drop a bit of timing in a few spots - did you solo just bass guit and drums together, to check the timing? Great guitar dips and tone, as usual!

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks for the feedback and checking tip… A software drums... I quess it's my bass playing that's out of timing.... 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a really nice number that you have come up with.  It certainly brought back memories of the early 1960's soft sound surf music.  For some reason (I guess the use of the whammy bar) reminded me of the softer side of the Eliminators.  Very nice work indeed!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, freddy j said:

This is a really nice number that you have come up with.  It certainly brought back memories of the early 1960's soft sound surf music.  For some reason (I guess the use of the whammy bar) reminded me of the softer side of the Eliminators.  Very nice work indeed!

 

Thanks a lot for the nice feedback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the sound Markku - very cool/laid back groove. Great playing too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, antler said:

Love the sound Markku - very cool/laid back groove. Great playing too!

Thanks for the listening and feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, whoisp said:

Nice vibe, excellent mix and mastering 

 

P

Thanks for the feedback.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haunting guitar sound.  This composition keeps you interested and leads you.

Nice work.

How did you process the main guitar here?

Craig

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CSW said:

Haunting guitar sound.  This composition keeps you interested and leads you.

Nice work.

How did you process the main guitar here?

Craig

Thanks for the feedback Craig.

The lead guitar was recorded with Fender stratocaster CIJ + Boss RE-20 Space echo + MXR Dyna comp + yamaha thr10C  amp usb connected to PC.

Greetings …  Makke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...