In Conversation With Tracy Collins Founder Of Indiginus | Feat. The Fiddle intro pricing $59

Simeon Amburgey

i was so honored to have as my special guest, Tracy Collins,  the founder of Indiginus. Please check out the replay of our conversation and feature many of his libraries including the latest release, The Fiddle, currently on sale at the intro price of $59.

*Indiginus has graciously provided copies of the libraries we will be covering.

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @Simeon Amburgey, for a great interview with Tracy Collins of Indiginus! I have heard lots of good feedback forTracy!

My first experience with Indiginus was with the Amadeus Symphonic Library, that was a collaboration with Sonic Scores and Indiginus. I love the full symphonic patch that was requested by Tracy!

So I was recently attracted to The Fiddle, and ended up with that, as well as The Resonator, and The Steel, in my shopping cart! Well done!!! :)

• Like 1

Good one, Simeon. You're almost as good at faux-guitar playing on a keyboard as Tracy himself. Better singer, though.

I once spent a wonderful afternoon hanging out with Tracy down in Anaheim. It was his first time at NAMM and he didn't have a team of assistants to man the booth, so it was just him and his delightful wife Brenda. Wanting to be helpful, I gave some enthusiastic - if unsolicited - product demonstrations to passers-by. Don't know if I helped them sell anything that day, but it was sure fun for me.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

21 hours ago, abacab said:

My first experience with Indiginus was with the Amadeus Symphonic Library, that was a collaboration with Sonic Scores and Indiginus. I love the full symphonic patch that was requested by Tracy!

I totally forgot that it was Tracy who did all the scripting for that library. And yeh, it's a good one. In fact, it's become my go-to orchestral library, despite having a plethora of much more expensive ones on hand.

Btw, my hot tip of the week: run The Fiddle through some light distortion, a chorus and delay. Juicy goodness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

I totally forgot that it was Tracy who did all the scripting for that library. And yeh, it's a good one. In fact, it's become my go-to orchestral library, despite having a plethora of much more expensive ones on hand.

Instant gratification with the full orchestra patch!!! 😎

Considering how much YouTube content I have bailed on in the first two minutes, your interview with Tracy was a gem, and kept me up too late because I had to see (and hear) every minute.  I have loved all the Indiginus stuff since I "discovered" them, and it was wonderful to see the artist behind the works.  Excellent job. 👍👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...