Save over 85% on an exclusive collection of premium Soniccouture instruments

Barrie

On 9/28/2021 at 2:25 PM, Fleer said:

Still no refund. Not funny. 

Sorry Fleer.  It’s great that they are doing upgrades and updates deals but the rules are so convoluted all it did for me on the Soundiron deal was got me really upset. I eventually got a refund but took maybe 5-7 days for NI support to get back to me and approve the refund. 

• Sad 1

Got the refund, Kevin. 

Replied to their support email with the following notes:

first, your statement regarding the conditions of this sale is erroneous, as the wording of the Sales Special page was changed by NI after my purchase;
second, your statement regarding refunds as a “one-time courtesy” is erroneous, as full refunds during a period of 14 days are part of NI’s general conditions of sale;
third, please note my displeasure with the way NI are handling this situation by covering up their own mistake and not providing a suitable solution towards long standing customers. 

(everyone getting their coat)

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got the refund, Kevin. 

Replied to their support email with the following notes:

first, your statement regarding the conditions of this sale is erroneous, as the wording of the Sales Special page was changed by NI after my purchase;
second, your statement regarding refunds as a “one-time courtesy” is erroneous, as full refunds during a period of 14 days are part of NI’s general conditions of sale;
third, please note my displeasure with the way NI are handling this situation by covering up their own mistake and not providing a suitable solution towards long standing customers. 

(everyone getting their coat)

Geez, why don't companies understand that they just have to own their balls-ups and not make it seem like they're doing you a favour by fixing their mistakes?

• Like 2