Save over 85% on an exclusive collection of premium Soniccouture instruments

Barrie

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/soniccouture-offer-2021/

SONICCOUTURE PREMIUM COLLECTION 2 – SAVE OVER 85%

An exclusive, newly updated bundle of Soniccouture’s signature sound design tools. Discover 26 boutique instruments (including the newly added Celeste, All Saints Organ, Orchestral Chimes Collection, Threnody Strings, and All Saints Choir) ranging from quirky, classic synths to painstakingly recorded pianos, pan drums, and avant-garde instruments — perfect for sculpting experimental atmospheres and soaring cinematic soundscapes.

SAVE UP TO 50% ON INDIVIDUAL INSTRUMENTS

Mix and match the products you want for half the price. Choose your favorites from 26 of Soniccouture’s exceptional instruments with savings up to 50% off.

Edited by Barrie

The Soundiron sale just gone wasn't that appealing to me (Soundiron make very good libs, btw) as I already had a number of the libraries and the cost of buying the whole bundle (wasn't eligible to upgrade) was a bit too high. On this occasion I have no libraries in this bundle, so this looks quite interesting...

Yeah I did the sums earlier and let out a hoot of both joy and pain haha. I don't really have the money for this bundle but damn it's a good deal at that price averaged per instrument. I bought electro acoustic (drums) recently on sale and had been keen to pick up a couple of their other instruments. This is the smarter move. Love these kind of bundles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Actually, that’s less than $20 each. Pretty good deal for 26 Kontakt Player libraries of the highest quality. 

Not really when you might end up  using 3 of them.  I have trouble remembering 26 libraries in my Kontakt collection. This wouldn't help.

35 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Did the upgrade too, as I already have the qualifying products listed. Could not activate the upgrade serial, though, for lack of “base product”. Opened a ticket. 

That’s kind of what happened to me with Soundiron.  Then eventually got a refund.  Hopefully not the case

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Did the upgrade too, as I already have the qualifying products listed. Could not activate the upgrade serial, though, for lack of “base product”. Opened a ticket. 

I own 3 of the products listed, yet webpage says I don't qualify...
I opened a ticket as well.

• Like 2

As Tomgu says, this offer is ONLY for owners of previous Soniccouture collections.

I quote what James (of Soniccouture) said yesterday on VI Control:

“Hi all,
This is a wording error on the NI site, which hopefully will be fixed very soon!

To clarify: you can only upgrade /update if you bought one of the previous NI /SC bundles in 2018 or 2019.
That is the ONLY way you qualify - and I guess most people are pretty clear on whether they bought a €499 bundle or not!

(the list of products is simply how the NI shop identifies if you were a bundle customer or a single product customer (only bundle customers received this free extra products) in 2018/ 2019.

Sorry for the confusion, NI are working to correct it.

James”

The error seems to have caused a lot of confusion!

Edited by Leslie Fuller

57 minutes ago, Barrie said:

I had found this, when I was looking to upgrade, it should have be a link on the page, like... "See if you qualify"

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407688132625

Hmm.. so it looks like NI adjusted the working of that page since yesterday. Now it shows the below. So in essence, you need to have bought off the NI website to get the update and upgrade pricing. :( Still. a Good deal on this. I am listening and deciding.

This update only works for users of Soniccouture Premium Collection, which was sold on the Native Instruments website in 2019.

This upgrade only works for users of Soniccouture Collection, which was sold on the Native Instruments website in 2018.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barrie said:

I had found this, when I was looking to upgrade, it should have be a link on the page, like... "See if you qualify"

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407688132625

So not a deal for me.

I've already cherry picked what I really want from Soniccouture .  Only 2 items remain that I might pay for - but at $325 individually or $499 for the set I'll pass.