Plugin Alliance Mega Sale

better5150

On 9/29/2021 at 12:28 AM, Monomox said:

Huh? I didn't know PA did that. All the amps are $39.99 for me. 😕

EDIT: well, some are $29 others $39

same for me ?

just picked up the PT100 and it hasn't changed the price of the $39.99 ones - maybe the 'sale' is messing up their system ?

3 hours ago, simon said:

same for me ?

just picked up the PT100 and it hasn't changed the price of the $39.99 ones - maybe the 'sale' is messing up their system ?

For me the Friedman BE-100, Diezel Herbert and VH4 are $39.99 but the rest are $29.99. I bought PT100 about 48 hours ago.

1 hour ago, scook said:

For me, after buying Suhr all ampsims are $29.99 unless I already own them.

Then they show the current sale price.

And a lot of the amp sims are in the $29.99 box even without an additional discount. Ok, so that explains it. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

And a lot of the amp sims are in the $29.99 box even without an additional discount. Ok, so that explains it. Thanks.

Buy the Suhr and all amps are $29.99 until Oct 16.

The current sale will end before that.

I bought the last two pedals I did not own with the second use of the $20 voucher.  Really they were free.

Now if Black Friday would get here with the AMEK console on sale for 50+ % off I'll be set with all the PA plugs I want.

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I bought the last two pedals I did not own with the second use of the $20 voucher.  Really they were free.

Now if Black Friday would get here with the AMEK console on sale for 50+ % off I'll be set with all the PA plugs I want.

so, all of them?

😝

Edited by Monomox

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Look at his My Studio. You’ll see that he really needs them all.

And that list has not even been updated all year. There's at least 1 or 2 items to add. 😉 

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 1

Just bought Fuchs Train II for $9.99 after $20 voucher.

I have AmpliTube 5 + all the collections via the group buy.  I now have Suhr, both Fuchs, Chandler, and bx_bassdude.  Thoughts on the rest of the PA amp sims?

Edited by ALC

43 minutes ago, ALC said:

Just bought Fuchs Train II for $9.99 after $20 voucher.

I have AmpliTube 5 + all the collections via the group buy.  I now have Suhr, both Fuchs, Chandler, and bx_bassdude.  Thoughts on the rest of the PA amp sims?

If you've got the Fuchss, (plural of Fuchs?) you've got the ones I like best already.

The Ampeg sims are v good, though not massively different from the IK SVXs.

• Thanks 1

Went for the Lindell PEX-500, which is supposed to be their take on a Pultec EQ, and the Lindell 6X-500, which is their take on a channel strip, I guess. I don't usually get excited about "analog mojo" FX (more oriented toward the Meldaproduction mindset and reproducible results), but I like their TE-100 (which is pretty mojoriffic), and hey, free high-end plug-ins.

So far, whatever. I guess they're supposed to do their thing subtly? Maybe with acoustic sources? Perhaps a later project. I'm not a skilled enough mix engineer to sit here and think "nice enough sound, but a bit of simulated transformer saturation would really polish it up."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

If you’ve got all three, you’ll get the channel for free. Just hit support. 

Thanks. You mean if I get the 1176ish compressor. I passed on that one due to already having access to approximately 37 different plug-ins that claim to emulate the 1176 to one degree or other,

For that matter, before this non-purchase I already had a number of vintage board input emulators and more than one Pultec-alike, none of which I use very much. If I want to use an inaudible (to me) processor, Cakewalk comes with three flavors of console emulation, and the TE-100 fulfills whatever needs I have for counterintuitive EQ.