Plugin Alliance Mega Sale

better5150

7 minutes ago, Bapu said:

So these are not the prices you are looking for?

Is Black Friday any betterer?

Many of these are as low as it gets without a voucher.

The sales that "get better" are only when they hand out vouchers on top.  (though they do have some of the $40 and $70 tier plugins hit $30 sometimes)

If they kept the loyality vouchers active til the end of the month like the initial email stated, this would be a solid sale to pick something up.  As it stands, for the long timers, nothing really out of the ordinary here since we dont' have anything to stack with the sale prices.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

I had thought of starting a PA Voucher Xchange thread :).  Spoiled GAS sufferers seem to never quite be satisfied.  e.g. I've got a $50 voucher but a $25 or $75 would work better for me ATM for what I need want which would bring out-of-pocket to $24 as opposed to $49.  Always a toss-up. 

..and no @Bapu, I don't need picks or strings 😊

Edited by Fwrend

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Better wait until towards the end of the sale, Jesse. Vouchers coming up, no doubt. 

Fleer,

I don't subscribe to any Bundles, I just buy individual plugins as I see fit for my plugin arsenal and pray 🙏 that there is a coupon code being shared in the post.

Edited by jesse g

After that Make Europe Great Again/no minimum vouchers fiesta last winter, I scored so many PA plug-ins that it's hard for me to find ones that I want. TRIAD for sure (I blew it, could have gotten the BYOME/TRIAD bundle in that sale, somehow missed it), and maybe the bx_panEQ.

Getting things for next to nothing opened my eyes and ears to plug-ins that have now become staples for me. elysia mpressor pretty much immediately knocked MModernCompressor off its previously held individual drum processing throne. It does what I love about the dbx 165 even better than the dbx 165.

Anyone have experience with bx_panEQ? I love spatial effects, a la Telefon Tel Aviv ("Sound In A Dark Room" is a masterpiece of spatial sound design), Tipper, etc. Being able to carve out space for individual elements across the stereo field sounds very handy.