Spitfire Audio Originals Media Toolkit |All Proceeds Donated To Blueprint For All

Simeon Amburgey

6 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Simeon - you're a bit off in this video. :/ What's up man?

You seem flustered.

Well, I am an "in the moment" type of personality. I had just installed the library and was so excited to share it but was conflicted on whether to do it early before we went out to lunch and the grocery or after we came back, needless to say it was before ;^)

So right into the livestream we had some friends come over who were helping us with some yard maintenance to paint the lawn furniture, that is when my wife comes in to get the keys to move the car for them to get into the driveway.

I also was taking a different approach moving from the last presets (percussion, etc.) to what I thought were the library highlights, the guitars and Piano.

So, a lot of things going on 😂

Also, if anyone has ever done a livestream, you know how many things are moving at the same time, and just the fact that you are putting yourself out there can be a little unsettling at times. I am so very fortunate to have such wonderful and generous support from all of you that it makes that aspect less stressful. I am so grateful to be able to have the opportunity to share and to help when I can.

All of that being said, its all good.
See you at 3:00 😎

All the best!

• Like 3

Love this:

"All proceeds donated to charity. 100% of proceeds from sales of the library will be donated to Blueprint for All — supporting young people from disadvantaged backgrounds in the UK (fka The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust)."

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/originals/#media-toolkit

BTW, where do I get the "Play Like @Simeon Amburgey Plug?"

Edited by Fwrend
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Well, I am an "in the moment" type of personality. I had just installed the library and was so excited to share it but was conflicted on whether to do it early before we went out to lunch and the grocery or after we came back, needless to say it was before ;^)

So right into the livestream we had some friends come over who were helping us with some yard maintenance to paint the lawn furniture, that is when my wife comes in to get the keys to move the car for them to get into the driveway.

I also was taking a different approach moving from the last presets (percussion, etc.) to what I thought were the library highlights, the guitars and Piano.

So, a lot of things going on 😂

Also, if anyone has ever done a livestream, you know how many things are moving at the same time, and just the fact that you are putting yourself out there can be a little unsettling at times. I am so very fortunate to have such wonderful and generous support from all of you that it makes that aspect less stressful. I am so grateful to be able to have the opportunity to share and to help when I can.

All of that being said, its all good.
See you at 3:00 😎

All the best!

I missed the original live cast but I’m definitely going to watch it now for all the background action described hahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1