MODO BASS Plugin not showing

Rusty Wright

Wondering if anybody had an idea to fix this.

I purchased the full MODO Bass plugin from IK Multimedia. I downloaded, installed it authorized and registered it. I checked the folders where the dll file and the vst3 file are and made sure the plugin manager was pointed to the correct folders but I can't get the thing to show up in the list anywhere. I tried the show excluded button to see if it was just not validating but it doesn't show up there either. I contacted IK support but nothing back in 3 days so I'm looking for ideas. I've been at this a long while and I've never seen this degree of glitch in a plugin. I have their authorization manager installed and it says all is correct and properly installed but I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times but always the same result. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated since this bloody thing cost almost $300. Thanks!

If properly installed and recognized by the plugin manager, it should appear like this in the plugin manager (see pic 1)

Also, you can try this: go to Insert/Soft Synth/Plugin Layouts/Sort by Manufacturer - It should display your soft synths accordingly, so look under Ik Multimedia folder. (see pic 2)

Hope it helps -

Imagen1.png

Imagen2.png