Membership renewal?

Stephen Simmons

Question

Fired it up today added some audiophiles tried to save and I got a red warning saying that I needed to reactivate Cakewalk. Membership renewal is required. clicked on the blue warning,  signed in to my cakewalk account and everything is there. How do I reactivate? How do I renew my membership?

Westside Steve.

10 answers to this question

On 5/10/2019 at 4:55 PM, fogle622 said:

And the resolution is . . . . .?

I think he said that he signed in to his account and everything was there. Happy time!

There might have been some confusion between Cakewalk Sonar, Cakewalk by BandLab, a Cakewalk account, and a BandLab account. Have you ever been asked to renew your "membership?" Via a red warning and a blue warning? I have not seen these.

The license for CbB is a subscription requiring renewal at least once every 6 months via the BandLab Assistant contacting BandLab's activation servers. The OP got it figured out.

For anyone else reading this: connect computer to Internet. Start BandLab Assistant. Follow prompts. Enjoy renewed license.

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2019 at 8:36 PM, Starship Krupa said:

I think he said that he signed in to his account and everything was there. Happy time!

There might have been some confusion between Cakewalk Sonar, Cakewalk by BandLab, a Cakewalk account, and a BandLab account. Have you ever been asked to renew your "membership?" Via a red warning and a blue warning? I have not seen these.

The license for CbB is a subscription requiring renewal at least once every 6 months via the BandLab Assistant contacting BandLab's activation servers. The OP got it figured out.

For anyone else reading this: connect computer to Internet. Start BandLab Assistant. Follow prompts. Enjoy renewed license.

Um... I am connected to the internet, I have started BandLab Assistant....there are no prompts to do anything!  How do I renew membership?

BandLab Assistant Error.JPG

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

When you are running BandLab Assistant, click on the "gear" icon in the upper left of the interface to access Settings and make sure you are signed in. I know I said to follow the prompts. Sorry for misleading you.

I am signed in.  It does nothing.  And no, it's not blocked by my firewall

1. Exit Cakewalk by BandLab
  2. Log Out of BandLab Assistant by clicking the gear at the top left and choosing Log Out
  3. Log back into BandLab Assistant, and run any updates if prompted
  4. Go to Apps, find the Cakewalk by BandLab logo, and click Open. (If there is Cakewalk update, update it.)

If it's still not work, try again with running BandLab Assistant as administrator. If that doesn't work, contact support.

Edited by HIBI
  • Like 2