Interesting freebie: Vastaus de-harsher

Fleer

I'm intrigued. Looks like a candidate for Plugin Doctor's all-seeing eye, to determine just what it is that this mysterious plugin actually does.

It appears to be "name your price" rather than free, though, suggesting 10 EUR or higher and requiring a credit card to complete the download. Let me know how it goes, Fleer. My personal purchasing policy (Paypal or nothing) won't allow me to satisfy my curiosity.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

I'm intrigued. Looks like a candidate for Plugin Doctor's all-seeing eye, to determine just what it is that this mysterious plugin actually does.

It appears to be "name your price" rather than free, though, suggesting 10 EUR or higher and requiring a credit card to complete the download. Let me know how it goes, Fleer. My personal purchasing policy (Paypal or nothing) won't allow me to satisfy my curiosity.

Use the Patreon page, it has a direct download link, completely free.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-vastaus-53942572?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I gave it a quick test last night, just slapping it on the master bus of a completed project, prior to Ozone. That may not the best use of this effect, though, because the subjective result was a slight increase in the mud range and loss of brightness. I'll look a little closer tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1