Passacaglia

Jerry Gerber

This piece is a passacaglia with one main difference, instead of being in 3, it's in 9/4.

It is scored for VSL full orchestra including software synths Dune, Z3TA, Massive and the Yamaha MODX.

Finally, this is the 4th movement to my 10th symphony for virtual orchestra. In this work I strive for, as I usually do, compositional clarity and balance, motivic and thematic development and textural variety. This work is a track on the album Earth Music.

PLAY

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Wookiee said:

You are a talented composer JSG, at least you made it past the dread 9th.

I applaud your skills, the mix sounds very nice here on the Adam's it is also engaging to listen too. 

Thank you for taking 10 minutes of your time to listen Wookiee, much appreciated..  By the way, which Adams are you listening on?  I mixed this music on the Adam s3a's (and upgraded last year to the a3h's).

Jerry

Edited by jsg

Jerry . . . now that was 10 minutes well spent on my Sunday afternoon ! Very well done, and very well orchestrated . . . I especially enjoyed all the horn parts throughout, and lots of interesting surprises and interesting sound combinations along the way. Thanks for being a Cakewalker, and posting here on the forum.

Edited by noynekker
typo
  • Like 1