Video Window not dockable?!

djoni

Hi,

I have done something weird and somehow cannot undone it.

I've always been able to drag my video window to the second monitor or to anywere within my monitors.

Now, I only have in the main monitor which is very anoying.

How can I get back to normal settings? Basically I want to be able to drag the video window to my secondary monitor.

Thanks

joni

13 minutes ago, Chuck E Baby said:

There should be a tab at the lower left hand corner. they are your multidock tabs. Right click on the Video tab and select "Undock".

Drag it to your other monitor and call it a day.

Chuck , thanks. But that is my problem. There is not tab on my video window. My console window has it.

Please advise.

Thanks

Not sure if this helps,  but there is a place to "undock" the multidock and a place to undock the individual views in the doc.  I would start by putting the video back into the Docking and get that all working and settled.  Then find the video's  own individual tab, undock it and you should be able to drag into the other monitor.   If that does not work I think you have a windows problem.  Make sure windows sees your monitors correctly by checking display settings...

The image is too small to see details clearly. There is a view floating between the Track and Console views. Assuming this is the  Video View, it may be docked by clicking the Windows Menu in the upper left on the view and selecting "Dock in Multidock" like this image shows.

w3nbeIL.png

I use imgur.com to host images and link them to my posts instead of uploading images to the forum. Image are resized when uploaded but show full size when added as links to an image hosting service.

26 minutes ago, scook said:

The image is too small to see details clearly. There is a view floating between the Track and Console views. Assuming this is the  Video View, it may be docked by clicking the Windows Menu in the upper left on the view and selecting "Dock in Multidock" like this image shows.

w3nbeIL.png

I use imgur.com to host images and link them to my posts instead of uploading images to the forum. Image are resized when uploaded but show full size when added as links to an image hosting service.

scook, that did the trick. thank you (apparently flowting was disabled)