Spitfire Audio 40% off for LABS users - next 72 hours only!

fret_man

NEXT STEPS FROM LABS

72 HOURS ONLY

SAVE 40% ON YOUR FIRST SPITFIRE AUDIO LIBRARY*

USE CODE LABSFIRST40 AT CHECKOUT

Take your music whole new places with your first Spitfire Audio library. Recorded in the same studios as major Hollywood film scores, Spitfire Audio libraries offer unparalleled inspiration, expression and control. *Exceptions apply.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Already stepped up from BBC Symphony Discover to BBC Symphony Core at a user friendly upgrade price. Very nice!

What was that user friendly upgrade price, if you don't mind? I'm looking to, slowly and reluctantly, upgrade to Core at some point.

53 minutes ago, chris.r said:

What was that user friendly upgrade price, if you don't mind? I'm looking to, slowly and reluctantly, upgrade to Core at some point.

Well that deal was emailed directly to me by Spitfire back in early August and was $240.

I was enticed over the fence by the PluginGuru Unify library for BBC Discover/Core! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, abacab said:

Well that deal was emailed directly to me by Spitfire back in early August and was $240.

I was enticed over the fence by the PluginGuru Unify library for BBC Discover/Core! :)

That's 40% off the full Core price. I would be more enticed with 40% off the upgrade price. If they give me that option on their startling every New Year's wishlist game then I'll probably go for it. Also that would give me more time I'm typically requiring before spending more than 20-30quid. Don't hold my breath though as this sale tells me they are not much into maximizing their sales, lol, but I don't mind it.