Overloud Gem Mod (1k FREE per day) $99 value

e-cue

INTRODUCING THE GEM MOD (Roland Dimension D clone)

machine-eq550.png
Overloud releases the Gem Mod, a new plug-in of the Gems series, inspired to the legendary Dimension* 320 modulation unit.

The plug-in is FREE for 7 days starting TODAY.
Only 1000 free licenses/day will be delivered!

REDEEM A FREE COPY

AN ICONIC MODULATION UNIT

The Dimension unit offers a very soft and organic modulation. It was the go-to unit for vocals in the 80s and 90s but it can also be used on a full mix to increase the space perception without adding reverb. Its input section has a very musical harmonic generation when pushed into saturation.

BEYOND THE ORIGINAL HARDWARE

The Gem Mod plug-in allows to extend the original tone capabilities by adding many features not available on the analog unit, like:

Envelope controlled parameter: all the main parameters can be dynamically controlled by the input envelope.

Input Saturation: You can push into saturation the input stage of the unit to drive their super-musical harmonic generation.

Custom LFO shapes: you can experiment with LFO shapes different than the original, to change the motion of the modulation, or add resonances to transform the chorus into a flanger.

Stereo width control: you can change the amount of the stereo width, from mono to double the original width.

REDEEM A FREE COPY

The giveaway ends on Sep 27th

Overload GEM MOD 1000 free licenses per day for the next 7 days!

Edited by e-cue
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 20

22 minutes ago, e-cue said:

I'm really diggin the added features.  So much so that I went ahead and bought Modula which includes a "dual" mode:  https://www.overloud.com/products/modula

If you get this free version, or the previous EQ550, you'll see a 20% discount "on additional GEMs" voucher in your account. (I see you said that already in your other post, lol)

Edited by chris.r