Th2 producer cab not working since I reinstalled windows

Mekkis95

Hey guys! Since I reinstalled windows, the cab function does not work on the TH2 producer vst2, (vst3 works fine) and since all 3000+ of my projects uses it I'm kinda f****d. The moment i remove the cab from the vst I just get the delightful amp with no cab sound, but when I apply a cab again the vst just goes silent (no crashing). Hoping any of you had some tips?

Ps. switching out to the vst3 version on all my projects is a no go, WAY too much work. But I'm allready using the vst3 for my current projects.

Uten navn.png

@Mekkis95 From what I understand and have experienced using the provided TH2 is that uninstalling TH2 will allow Cakewalk to update any instance of TH2 in a project to TH3.  I noticed this when opening FX Chain Modules that had TH2 were automatically replaced by TH3 and my settings were still intact.  

I suggest saving all of your settings as presets within TH2 as a precaution but as good housekeeping in general, so that way if the substitution of the plugin doesn't translate so neatly, at least the presets will be recalled or will be available.  Perhaps there is some way to reactivate the cab that I am not privvy too