Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well as String Theory does indicate some level of Chaos as the strings may or may not exists unless viewed.

This has a pleasant level of musical chaos that is not unpleasant to listen to. applause sir.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wookiee said:

Well as String Theory does indicate some level of Chaos as the strings may or may not exists unless viewed.

This has a pleasant level of musical chaos that is not unpleasant to listen to. applause sir.

Thanks Wookiee - yes, chaos built into this one!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Well composed and Very original , this one is definitely yours alone.  I don't understand how you came up with this diversion from the style you normally post. Chaos in a great way.          I got it ..         mark   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG, I hope I can still have babies after experiencing this Or umm, maybe I don't, too much Chaos to decide one way or ta otter. All I know is I 💘 Jacyn just as much as Laurin! if they really even exist, but you don't care. 😍

Edited by Steev
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2021 at 6:25 AM, Steev said:

OMG, I hope I can still have babies after experiencing this Or umm, maybe I don't, too much Chaos to decide one way or ta otter. All I know is I 💘 Jacyn just as much as Laurin! if they really even exist, but you don't care. 😍

Hiya Steev - yes, be assured all my music is safe for human reproduction activities.  Oh and I care deeply about the existence of Laurin - Jacyn, not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2021 at 6:39 PM, mark skinner said:

 Well composed and Very original , this one is definitely yours alone.  I don't understand how you came up with this diversion from the style you normally post. Chaos in a great way.          I got it ..         mark   

Thanks Mark!  Sometimes I try to go in a different direction.  Usually it fails but I keep trying 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A fun, clever, and interesting song.  Well done indeed!  BTW, as guitarists, violinists, banjo players bass players (that one is for Bapu), pianists, etc. have always known - it is the vibration of strings that makes the universe happy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, freddy j said:

A fun, clever, and interesting song.  Well done indeed!  BTW, as guitarists, violinists, banjo players bass players (that one is for Bapu), pianists, etc. have always known - it is the vibration of strings that makes the universe happy.

Absolutely!  Strings are the things! 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...