Looping

MediocreBeats

No worries. That's why I asked.

You might be able to do that with a soundfont editor or sampler. Not just a player, but one where you can edit.

Unless it's too short to set good loop points.

You might also be able to craft such a sound with a synthesizer. You would make a drum sound but crank the decay and sustain way up in the envelope.

I'm sure someone else around here can give you a better answer.

I think you can try to use Serato Sample - it have industry acclaimed ''pitch'n'time'' algorithm for precise time stretching and pitch shifting and it also is great sampler - especially for EDM and hip-hop producers (there is also possibility to make even scratching). Basically its very similar to Ableton Live sampler. With that you definitely can make your 808 an octave or more downscale and edit your sample to melodical pattern or even pad or sub texture. Serato Sample have full free trial 30 days. Also you can use Celemony Melodyne, or zplane's pitch shifting algorithm, but for EDM/Hip-hop genres best functionality you will get using Ableton Live - it have best tools for creative work with samples.  Hope this helps.

17 hours ago, MediocreBeats said:

Essentially I have a short 808 sample. I have the audio file but that's it. I want to loop it so it plays infinitely.

To do this inside CbB look up groove clip looping. You can turn audio into a loop. You don't need a sampler to this inside CbB.