Gas Giant 2?

Wookiee

outstanding ambient sci-fi....Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune if they were songs this would be one of them....i love sci-fi....before i got into CbB and recording a month or so ago i listened to podcasts by Sean Carroll who i'm sure you know of....if not, i'd recommend his podcasts as he covers a wide range of topics including black holes, string theory, quantum physics...to quote from his site: "science, society, philosophy, culture, arts and ideas". Here is a link: https://www.preposterousuniverse.com/

Thanks for the music 🎹☀️🪐🚀🎶

Edited by Larry T.
clarity.
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

EZBass via Guitar Rig if that's what it is.

Thanks for listening @bjornpdx your time and ears as ever are appreciated.

Here is what I used to get the Bass sound.

Toontrack's EZBass > Classic Rock instrument with the Peddle Board -Flanger preset > NI's Guitar Rig 5 80ites Slap Bass Preset > Boz Digitals David Bendeth +10dB Compressor using Parallel Compression > CbB's Quad EQ.

23 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

It really says more about me than SoundCloud.

I did just hear on an old Topgear with J leno on it that you can get a device to secure your laptop to your steering wheel so you can drive use your laptop, he said it was apparently legal to use?

4 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

beautifully blue uranus.  Really liked it when you broke out the arpeggiator; I think my blood pressure increased a little.  There are lots of nice contrasting timbres.

Thank you, just the giant I was hearing too.

Glad you heard the same one as I was as this fell out of the paws.