New SynthMaster One Bank Released - FREE for Everything Bundle Owners

abacab

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

I could be wrong, but I had a pop-up from SM 2.9.9 that led me to believe that if someone has the Everything Bundle, all the licenses for all new expansions you are entitled to are validated.

Correct, but the user was attempting this process from the wrong synth! You cannot download SM One banks from SM 2.9.9.

Look at the screen grab, that is obviously 2.9.9. The giveaway there is that 2 layers, and that Mod Matrix are not in SM One.

Edited by abacab

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Look at the screen grab, that is obviously 2.9.9.

You need to get others in the thread to realize that, not me.  I would not have addressed these details if I thought the other users understood why they were confused.

Edited by User 905133
At first I thought abacab was agreeing with my observation; after thinking about it, I realized he was attempting to correct me. The next time there is a SM One Expansion Pack, I will test to see if I was right in my observation.

42 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

You need to get others in the thread to realize that, not me.  I would not have addressed these details if I thought the other users understood why they were confused.

It's not about you, and your first impression was correct. I was agreeing with you, so your snarky comment wasn't necessary.

That additional comment was placed there for the benefit of "others", not you.

Edited by abacab

10 minutes ago, abacab said:

. . . your first impression was correct. I was agreeing with you . . . .

That additional comment was placed there for the benefit of "others", not you.

(1) Thanks for the clarification.  The "but" made me take pause because upon reflection, it sounded like you were correcting me (which I now know you weren't). 

(2) My apology if my post sounded snarky. It wasn't on my end.  My additional comment was intended like yours: directed to "others."

(3) The reason for editing wasn't snarky on my end, either.  After the "but" made me think you were correcting me, I decided for my own peace of mind I would do a test the next time there was a new SM One Expansion Pack.

Original version:

1 hour ago, abacab said:     Correct, but the user was attempting this process from the wrong synth!

(1) Thanks for confirming what I inferred re: the everything license validation steps. (2) Yup, there are lots of posts that tell the user that the Darkwave Expansion Pack is for SynthMaster One, not SynthMaster 2.9.9. 

1 hour ago, abacab said:  Look at the screen grab, that is obviously 2.9.9.

You need to get others in the thread to realize that, not me.  I would not have addressed these details if I thought the other users understood why they were confused.

7 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

(1) Thanks for the clarification.  The "but" made me take pause because upon reflection, it sounded like you were correcting me (which I now know you weren't). 

(2) My apology if my post sounded snarky. It wasn't on my end.  My additional comment was intended like yours: directed to "others."

(3) The reason for editing wasn't snarky on my end, either.  After the "but" made me think you were correcting me, I decided for my own peace of mind I would do a test the next time there was a new SM One Expansion Pack.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused!

I'm a senior citizen, so I have a tendency to say what's on my mind, even if it occasionally offends someone. I think those "filters" wore off years ago, LOL!

• 5 months later...

Bluffmunkey Cinematic Sounds Available for KV331's Synthmaster One.  Free for (1) owners of Synthmaster Everything Bundle and (2) owners of SynthMaster One Expansions Bundle. Available for purchase for others.

We are glad to announce our latest expansion for SynthMaster One:  Bluffmunkey Cinematic Sounds. This bank, which is designed by Bluffmunkey, comes with 50 presets suitable for Cinematic, Ambient and Filmscore genres.

This new expansion is available for purchase for $12 (each) on our website with coupon code . . . .

SynthMaster One users can easily download these expansion inside SynthMaster One:
Click on the preset name on the top header, popup menu will show up
Click on "Restore my expansions" menu, SynthMaster One will start downloading the expansion bank(s)
Just so you know: This expansion is part of our SynthMaster Everything Bundle & SynthMaster One Expansions Bundle, so users who have license for those bundles can download them for free!

Steps I used that worked for me:

1. Start SynthMaster One. [I used the standalone version on one PC and the plug-in within CbB on another PC.]
  2. Click on the BROWSE button [if not already in Browser mode].
  3. On the left side of the UI near the top, select KV331 Audio Store.
  4. On the right side of the UI, Right Click in the KV331 Audio Products List.
  5. Select Refresh My Licenses and/or Restore My Expansions [might take a while to Restore if you need to do that]

Note: On one PC I only had to refresh my licenses; on the other I needed to do both.  Needed to wait for purchased expansions to download!

Evidently I hadn't done this in a while so I also downloaded and installed the latest version. 

Edited by User 905133
to add steps I used
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Free for (1) owners of Synthmaster Everything Bundle and (2) owners of SynthMaster One Expansions Bundle.

Right-click over your banks in the SM One preset browser and select "Restore my expansions". You will get any missing or new banks downloaded and installed.

Bluffmunkey Cinematic is a nice set! :)

I was working on a stack in Unify earlier with a lead from Syntronik 2 V-80, and several BPM pads and drums from  PluginGuru's new "UniLoFi" bank. So just dropped in one of the new Bluffmunkey Cinematic sequences, #49 "Search Pattern".  Exactly what it needed!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1